Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

Wat did u pick up?
first time using QSC. bought alot of shit.US domestic. 36 fucking hours from initial email to when i had the gear in my hands. unreal. 10/10.
I'm using the HGH, test e, igf1, all good. Started some hcg not sure yet but trust it's good

Test prop used to have a reputation for having a lot of pip. I believe from a certain manufacturer putting an unnecessary amount of solvents in it to discourage human use. Don’t quote me though.

Pip these days is generally from high concentrations in a single ml. Much like how test e has more pip if brewed at 400 or 500mg per ml rather than the standard 250mg
I speculated that the high solvents were to prevent crashing caused by temperature fluctuations during shipping. No one wants to get crashed gear and all of the tricks posted on here really do help reduce PIP.

Started a new injectable this week, two shots in (EOD). Yesterday had a fever of 103 as well as pain/aches in my hips. Injection site was not inflamed or hot, minor PIP. Fever is gone this morning and I feel pretty good today minus a sore throat.

Do you guys think this was coincidence or is it possible the bold cyp caused me to have this reaction? Was due for another shot yesterday but I'm thinking of just shooting the test because I'm worred

I am thinking the same, this is pretty much unusable. I have two welts on each side of me. Need some pharma grade
Been mixing it with test for almost a year (Test : Primo 1.0 : .05) and only had pip for the first few doses. Haven't had to slow push or heat it ever. I'm not using high doses though. 250T:125P

Started a new injectable this week, two shots in (EOD). Yesterday had a fever of 103 as well as pain/aches in my hips. Injection site was not inflamed or hot, minor PIP. Fever is gone this morning and I feel pretty good today minus a sore throat.

Do you guys think this was coincidence or is it possible the bold cyp caused me to have this reaction? Was due for another shot yesterday but I'm thinking of just shooting the test because I'm worred
Not saying for sure this is what happened to you but some people get a fever after taking testosterone which usually does not last very long. Not common though. Also lower back or side pain but again, not super common.

Hgh, trizepitide, hcg, primo, and test c. Been watchin this thread for awhile and they have lab test so im sure everything is up to par not worried at all.

You must live under a rock. Just a week ago, I posted a Jano test showing the tirzepatide 10mg contained 7mg; doesn't sound up to par to me. Several people from a group I am in, received those white tops and emailed him to rectify. They would have been happy with 30% off an equal order of the green tops that tested out better to make them even. He ghosted them and wouldn't respond.

Not saying for sure this is what happened to you but some people get a fever after taking testosterone which usually does not last very long. Not common though. Also lower back or side pain but again, not super common.
Yeah I know some guys have reactions when starting new injectables sometimes. I've seen guys get sick from DHB too.
I think it's because these things are hard to get stable so there's tons of solvents in it. Hence why I thought bold cyp made me sick, all that nasty shit set off my immune system. Fever was absolutely gnarly but now I'm totally fine.

However last time I had covid I was only sick for a day with similar symptoms so it's a complete toss up

You must live under a rock. Just a week ago, I posted a Jano test showing the tirzepatide 10mg contained 7mg; doesn't sound up to par to me. Several people from a group I am in, received those white tops and emailed him to rectify. They would have been happy with 30% off an equal order of the green tops that tested out better to make them even. He ghosted them and wouldn't respond.

i got the green tops. never done any glp-1s before this but did 2mg a few dyas ago and the shit is defiantly working.

PIP report 12hr update:
Mixed with heat 1:1:1 pharma test cyp 200, QSC primo 200 blue top, good life NPP 100

3ml IM to the glute, a little PIP but went away mostly. Tolerable when diluted. Motion is lotion, PIP got better after Jim.

PIP report 12hr update:
Mixed with heat 1:1:1 pharma test cyp 200, QSC primo 200 blue top, good life NPP 100

3ml IM to the glute, a little PIP but went away mostly. Tolerable when diluted. Motion is lotion, PIP got better after Jim.
200mg primo from another source was pretty pippy too. A good method was draw from test, then draw from primo, mix in syringe for a sec and then inject. No pip once mixed.

PIP report 12hr update:

What kind of motion with lotion did Jim do to ease the PIP?

Sorry, I can't resist bwahahaha