Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

Is mixing them into the same vial an accurate method of dosing day to day?
It's what I do, I mix 1 week worth of gear into 1 vial and then pin every day 1 ML out of that vial. Works great when you have pip causing compounds and to keep blood levels as stable as possible.

Defies the purpose of premixing in a vial. I usually mix 30 days worth of gear when I run a blast and I inject e3d so 10 doses.
Great for you.
Some of us do bloods and adjust primo/test ratio.
Therefore mixing 30 days is not for me.
But neither "defy" anything lol.

Depends, PostNL or Reship service? PostNL usually takes a week before tracking starts updating, with Reship 2-4 weeks.
Thank you. Ordered domestic previously and it was super quick, but I figured it'd be a week before tracking updated and three weeks total for a drop. It's not reship. I just got tracking, so not worried about it just looking for a timeline.

It's what I do, I mix 1 week worth of gear into 1 vial and then pin every day 1 ML out of that vial. Works great when you have pip causing compounds and to keep blood levels as stable as possible.
As long as your math is proper on your homogeneous mixture it should be consistent throughout like any other mixed liquid (Kool aid).

Interesting. I guess the variance with oil mixing doesn’t need to be perfect if you’re using longer esters anyways. Might give this a try

Interesting. I guess the variance with oil mixing doesn’t need to be perfect if you’re using longer esters anyways. Might give this a try

I mean one of the underlying assumptions in chemistry is when you mix solutes into a solvent and there is adequate mixing the solution is homogenous.

If you order a pharma gh pen it's premix, you inject assuming the dose is what it is going to be, no different here.

Another successful order to Canada.
Test C. Primo E.
Ordered/paid April 19, tracking April 20. Delivered May 30. China post.
Just waiting on ID email.

Attachments

• EC68FB3C-CD0E-430A-A7E7-FF4EE6DCDCE9.jpeg
    EC68FB3C-CD0E-430A-A7E7-FF4EE6DCDCE9.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 93
Great for you.
Some of us do bloods and adjust primo/test ratio.
Therefore mixing 30 days is not for me.
But neither "defy" anything lol.
So why premix then and not draw from 2 different vials? Transferring oils from one vial to another just increases the chances of infection.

So why premix then and not draw from 2 different vials? Transferring oils from one vial to another just increases the chances of infection.
For me, I run 3 different compounds and do daily injections, so by drawing 7mL of oil from 3 different vials into a 10mL syringe and then into a sterile vial. Then I draw 7 times from the mixed vial. Total entries into. Vial this way is 10 per week as opposed to 21 per week when entering each vial every day.

Looking at it this way I feel like the way I am doing it is actually less prone to causing an infection or introducing bacteria/other debris into the vials. But that is purely conjecture and I do see your point as well.