Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

Holy smokes, started the Primo 1ml in the glute this week and the PIP was so bad I started tracking my temp to make sure I don’t get infected.

Did other glute subq and pip the same, ever so slightly less pain but a nice welt that sticks out.

First time running primo, so I am seeing warm it up, mix with test cyp, slow injection to help??
Have you tried .5ml?

Anyone tried the ripped blend (test p/tren a/mast prop)? Curious if there’s pip given the high concentration.

Holy smokes, started the Primo 1ml in the glute this week and the PIP was so bad I started tracking my temp to make sure I don’t get infected.

Did other glute subq and pip the same, ever so slightly less pain but a nice welt that sticks out.

First time running primo, so I am seeing warm it up, mix with test cyp, slow injection to help??
No issues with qsc primo, I do 1.25 with test 1.25 every 3 days, little discomfort that’s about it

Anyone tried the ripped blend (test p/tren a/mast prop)? Curious if there’s pip given the high concentration.
I’ve used it. It’s got pip that will come on the next day. Warming it first helps (mug warmer) and using longer needles that will put deeper in the glutes. Rotate injection sites.

Fucking with it right now, another guy was on here but at a ml a shot his experience is different than mine, he has knots in his leg day or 2 after his shots and im running alot lower just enoigh to get some nutrient partitioning help out of it. No pip for me at abouy 1/3 ml a shot but shits worth the money an then some.
enjoying my run with it

Half of the new enanthates I have taken caused pip for the first few injections and then stopped. Multiple sources. Some of th best even. First time taking mast e, first test e with a new source, first tren E with old source and new source. SubQ was always more likely. 3rd injection was minimal, 4th all pip gone. I can't promise the same for you, but my body seems to take a minute with new oils.

I now do 3 a week with slin pins with anything new, and it never happens anymore as long as it's IM where I'm leaner.
That is correct. I’ve only found it in one place for a $45 100mg… shit be scarce yo.

200mg/ml in MCT

That is correct. I’ve only found it in one place for a $45 100mg… shit be scarce yo.

200mg/ml in MCT

Just add sterile MCT and dilute to a concentration you can tolerate. I recommend trying 100mg/ml first then maybe 133.33 or 150mg/ml. Primo 200mg/ml pip is bad yeah.

That's what I think. Most including myself dont have any pip with 200mg primo.

Though some members like @HB_22 would insist there is no PIP from primo and PIP comes from mct lmao

Thanks man all the reports I'm hearing of super bad pip we're starting to worry me

I think it's really hard to say the % that gets pip given the lack of proper statistics but it's definitely significant at 200mg/ml.

200mg/ml definitely has an advantage in less injection quantity vs 100mg/ml but you do take some risk with the PIP... Which if you do get, will be crippling for around half a week to a week.

Do try to test your response by injecting into delts or some other muscle other than VG or Quads.

Also keep some sterile GSO or MCT on hand if you are buying the 200mg/ml one.
why not use mast e instead of primo e.. less pip and much cheaper.. and pretty interchangeable

Cuz primo > mast in everything except price

Though some members like @HB_22 would insist there is no PIP from primo and PIP comes from mct lmao
Yea some people get pip from mct oil. I have 3 different primo batches here 2 of them are at 200mg/ml, now guess what they give me no pip at all.

Yea some people get pip from mct oil. I have 3 different primo batches here 2 of them are at 200mg/ml, now guess what they give me no pip at all.

I will say that the subsequent pins aren't as bad as the initial one but it still can be crippling if not careful. There are probably some batch variance as well from either raws, ba/bb or mct.
Half of the new enanthates I have taken caused pip for the first few injections and then stopped. Multiple sources. Some of th best even. First time taking mast e, first test e with a new source, first tren E with old source and new source. SubQ was always more likely. 3rd injection was minimal, 4th all pip gone. I can't promise the same for you, but my body seems to take a minute with new oils.

I now do 3 a week with slin pins with anything new, and it never happens anymore as long as it's IM where I'm leaner.
I'm actually leaning towards this explanation. It does seem that Test E has a similar pip to my Primo E, albeit less.

Could it be the enanthate manufacturing process? Leftover acid?