Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

Anybody have experience with Global Money Transfer(wire transfer) from Canada? I've sent my money a few days ago but it's still pending. Just wondering if that's normal.

Primo 6mos ago - zero pip
New stuff massive pip until I mixed with my test.
I put both into vial- weekly total.
Warm, mix then use throughout week.

Zero pip

Just add sterile MCT and dilute to a concentration you can tolerate. I recommend trying 100mg/ml first then maybe 133.33 or 150mg/ml. Primo 200mg/ml pip is bad yeah.
I’ll try mixing some test first then give MCT a whirl. This stuff is unusable in its current form.

Primo 6mos ago - zero pip
New stuff massive pip until I mixed with my test.
I put both into vial- weekly total.
Warm, mix then use throughout week.

Zero pip
same man, it's making me lower the primo dose. It does make it bearable mixing it with test thou but not 1:1 more like 1.5 to 1 primo.

Hi guys

So for UK special line I can confirm ETA is 2 weeks after receiving the tracking number as the representant was stating in the confirmation email.

Kits (test p tren a) arrived well packed / protected.
2nd order with them, all professionals.
Only missing now are freebies/ samples

I always filter my gear and prefer drawing out of 30ml vials.. I've never had pip from their primo 100 or 200. I also inject smaller amounts daily and rotate sites so that could have something to do with it.

First time can take up to 7 business days but when you do it again after that it's faster
I appreciate this response a lot, thank you!

For everyone who's having issues with primo, maybe consider doing micro-administrations subQ? I do my weekly dosage split daily into a slin pin and jab the fat around my ass, side thighs. It's about .5ml/day, I just jab, inject half, pull out, jab another spot(so I don't inject so much oil into one spot)

Yes it sucks having multiple little bumps and welts etc, but it's not in a noticeable spot, and I'll never go back to IM as the process is so fast and easy, and no longer have issues with scar tissue and muscle problems, pip, etc.