Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

@janoshik way to go! I love the new error margins so much. That's hopefully going to help people stop arguing over 1.5% differences :) :)
That's for the specific test (qNMR) used as it differs from test to test.

Routine tests have margin of error specified on the details page (in our email signature).

Cheers

I just had an order of less than 100 viagara tabs “returned to sender”. Sat in customs for maybe 6 hours according to tracking. NOT a QSC order, but I’ve never had that or heard of that happening before. Anyone had that happen before ?
I had two Dash orders get returned to sender. Both entered in Ontario.

No issues with QSC thus far, I suspect Dash's packaging/descriptions led to the return

I mean... It's not far off the prescribing guidelines.

And I don't see anything particularly wrong with this protocol.

Personally I dose my semaglutide in response to my appetite levels the preceding week. Titrating upwards 0.25 - 0.5 - 1.0 - 1.5 - 2.0 as my tolerance develops. I do this instead of adhering to a strict protocol.
Same. I ran 0.25 once a week up to 3x a week for a good 4 months before I had to go even higher. As the tolerance built up I just added more with the return of any hunger. But I got away with minimal dosing for several months.

Can confirm. That primo pip is a mofo...

Holy smokes, started the Primo 1ml in the glute this week and the PIP was so bad I started tracking my temp to make sure I don’t get infected.

Did other glute subq and pip the same, ever so slightly less pain but a nice welt that sticks out.

First time running primo, so I am seeing warm it up, mix with test cyp, slow injection to help??

Holy smokes, started the Primo 1ml in the glute this week and the PIP was so bad I started tracking my temp to make sure I don’t get infected.

Did other glute subq and pip the same, ever so slightly less pain but a nice welt that sticks out.

First time running primo, so I am seeing warm it up, mix with test cyp, slow injection to help??
I've been mixing mine 1:1 with test cyp. I also go really slow. It doesn't seem to help. Haven't tried heating it tho.
I'm about to order from another source and compare, as this is my first experience with primo as well.

I've been mixing mine 1:1 with test cyp. I also go really slow. It doesn't seem to help. Haven't tried heating it tho.
I'm about to order from another source and compare, as this is my first experience with primo as well.
I am thinking the same, this is pretty much unusable. I have two welts on each side of me. Need some pharma grade

is that the 100 or 200 mg/mL primo?