Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

I think it's up to the tester to give you more information about when the HGH was purchased, and by who, and how stored, and how did he get black tops?

We've seen HGH results tests from 93% to 97%, and it's becoming a ridiculous game of who gonna ship the freshly made batch sample in winter to Janoshik in order to get the best purity score for the meso dick size comparaison game.

I posted myself my first lab test in summer 93%

HGH 10iu - 072022.png

Then 94%

HGH 10iu 082022.png

The 95%:

HGH 15iu 122022.png

Then 96% by BG pharma of our black tops:

HGH 10iu 022023.png

Then 97%:

HGH 10iu 032023.PNG

What changes between all?
Nothing, same raw, same factory, same process, same engineer, they change nothing, we changed nothing, maybe beside the season temperature, the shipping time.
The same way we see pharma results scoring between 90% and 98%.

And for me it's all the same +98% with old Janoshik standard who keep meso less bored. For me there is nothing to explain, it's more up to the customer to explain how he made the 97% test 92%. And why he waited 1 month to publish the results?
Where the 97% the blue tops US Domestic?

I’ve always injected, but I will be mixing PT-141 and Oxytocin in a nasal spray bottle and administering nasally to see if there’s a difference.

Btw PT-141 is definitely g2g
Have you used Oxytocin before and if so what benefits did you experience? Sounds interesting.

Placed over $1,000 in orders so far, arrives in 4 days tops with the exception of intl. Hgh comes VERY nicely packaged, I thought it was some random junk I ordered on Ali-express initially. Thanks QSC

Received my order today. 24 days to US.
10 10mg Tirzepatide 2 Epitalon kits and 1 PT-141. Can’t wait to try out the pt141.
Good service from rep as always.