Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

Replying to “Taco1760”. I’ve used it both ways. My last run which was with another company that I am 95% sure just resold QSC igf now that I see they’re exactly same tops. And feel exactly same. So first run I did 80 workout days and 50mcg off days. I did my gh 1.5hrs before gym and then igf postworkout. This time around I flipped it and was doing the igf 30-45min preworkout and gh hour or so post. After about a week I definetly noticed and prefer doin the gh pre and igf post . Reason being I know how important it is taking in as much nutrients after your workout as possible for the first couple hours. When I use the igf within 15mins I already start to feel the hunger kicking in and I can eat like a monster. So I take advantage of that to the fullest. Esoecially cause some workouts now that it’s hot as hell where I am make it hard to eat post workout. The igf makes it easy as hell.
I dont notice this hunger effect.. but I think it indeed lowers blood glucose as I was shaking abnormally doing heavy squats

No ETA yet

Primo in EU warehouse?

Also did anyone else besides this guy ever got elevated CRP from QSC oils?

Last edited:
Primo in EU warehouse?

Also did anyone else besides this guy ever got elevated CRP from QSC oils?

I wrote this reply in the other thread and I think it is relevant information to post here also:

It's because you have any possible fungal/parasitic infection. MCT is anti fungal, anti parasitic, anti microbial etc.

You are having a herxheimer reaction as a result of the MCT killing off/disturbing an existing infection of some pathogen.

These issues are complex but you should try and identify what the cause could be, and if that is not possible, either way you should proceed with a parasite cleanse/take antifungal measures.

New Janoshik lab test reports

NMN, UDCA &
Pramipexole

Code:
https://janoshik.com/tests/29755-Pramipexole_9LJZJX5WJQC9
https://janoshik.com/tests/29757-NMN_CQSMKGD7NB44
https://janoshik.com/tests/29758-UDCA_UCIEAVZQVSKI

NMN raw.pngPramipexol raw.pngUDCA raw.png

I wrote this reply in the other thread and I think it is relevant information to post here also:

It's because you have any possible fungal/parasitic infection. MCT is anti fungal, anti parasitic, anti microbial etc.

You are having a herxheimer reaction as a result of the MCT killing off/disturbing an existing infection of some pathogen.

These issues are complex but you should try and identify what the cause could be, and if that is not possible, either way you should proceed with a parasite cleanse/take antifungal measures.
Its the first time I've read about MCT being anti microbial
Do you have any studies or references about this?

has anyone bought PCT through QSC? Have HCG from them, but held off buying Arimidex and nolvadex because the minimum quantity is gonna be way too much and worried about accurately dosing it

Its the first time I've read about MCT being anti microbial
Do you have any studies or references about this?
I could provide you some papers but I'm going to have to recommend you just do a search on Google or pubmed, and dig in. There's endless research on this topic. Trust me, it's a rabbit hole worth going down.