Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

I’d like to add that I’ve placed 4 orders with QSC and not only have all of my questions been answered, so far each order has went smoothly with reasonable TA. I Will be getting blood work done in 2 weeks but The test Cyp, Primo, Npp raws and Hcg seem to be on point and of quality. I Have HGH and oxytocin on the way. I’m Looking forward to giving qsc’s generics a run. I have ran Opti’s blacks, and I’m on TP’s blacks now.

Test Cyp g2g
Primo E g2g
NPP g2g
Deca
PT141 will know tonight ;-)
Hcg g2g
Anavar
Tadalafil g2g
HGH
Oxytocin

I can definetly give a recent/current review on QSC IGF-Lr3. As of today I believe I am about 10 days in. It’s my first time using QSC igf but not first time using the compound. I am doing 100-120mcg in workout days and 75mcg on my off days. It is absolutely awesome/game changer when used correctly. IMO it’s the single fastest physique changing compound I’ve ever used. Within the the very first five days I already am noticeably leaner. Vascularity is insane all day long. Fullness is crazy. You definetly need to be prepared to eat, it’s makes my hungry, constantly and compliments gh better than anything there is. Strength has gone up . Biggest thing is watching your watching your blood sugar and listening to your body. Huge fan of the compound in general and huge fan of QSC quality with it as well. Very very good

Would someone see results from hgh fat loss in 30 days? Or 60 days? Trying to see if its even worth getting for summer months? Already a pretty low BF 15-16%.
No, not worth it. Imo, GH is only beneficial if you run it year round. Results are minimal. And 15% is not close to low BF. Just diet and do cardio

I really think people overestimate GH. Yes, GH is amazing if you run it year after year and then you can really see yourself staying leaner year round during your bulk and remaining fullness in the cut, and muscle maturity develops.

For such short period of time, I think GH is definitely not worth the money and you will not see a difference between diet vs diet + GH.

Would someone see results from hgh fat loss in 30 days? Or 60 days? Trying to see if its even worth getting for summer months? Already a pretty low BF 15-16%.
I'll let you know in 45 days. Fat loss, I'm not sure. Seems like skin looking younger though after just a week or two.

Sales data shows most of customers prefer the 1mg version, having a limited shelf life doesn’t mean it it will degrade
Show data based on what ? U never selled IGF-1 DES at 1mg.

If you are comparing show data beetween IGF-1 LR3 1mg AND DES 0.1mg its à big mistake .

Because we dont use IGF-1 LR3 same as IGF-1 DES .

Who the idiot who want to buy a IGF-1 DES 1mg to let Open thé vial 1month+ in the fridge knowing the shelflife of this product.

IGF-1 LR3 its OK, majority of us consume it in a space time of 10-15day, which is the consumption limit, but not IGF-1 DES.

This make sense for you ?

What is your point? We know that they overdose by 20 percent. Very common with genetics
the 92% purity is what im guessing he wants the rep to address

that thread is weird since the boxes in the pic doesnt have the white insert separating the vials. usually you'd keep everything intact as proof

the 92% purity is what im guessing he wants the rep to address

that thread is weird since the boxes in the pic doesnt have the white insert separating the vials. usually you'd keep everything intact as proof
I wouldn't get too worked up about the insert. The vials and box look legit overall. It's a group test, they're not out to fuck QSC over, they're just trying to get accurate results so the whole group knows what's up.

Personally I love the results for the price, but maybe someone smarter than me can explain why 92% purity is concerning / potentially harmful or something.

I wouldn't get too worked up about the insert. The vials and box look legit overall. It's a group test, they're not out to fuck QSC over, they're just trying to get accurate results so the whole group knows what's up.

Personally I love the results for the price, but maybe someone smarter than me can explain why 92% purity is concerning / potentially harmful or something.
what exactly do you mean by box looks legit? the fact that its a white box? damn near everyone who sells gh kits has white boxes.

as for the 92% purity, without dimer testing being ordered, no way to tell. you can read more about dimer here: Dimer and related proteins in HGH