Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

Are orders from EU warehouse shipped with DHL? Is delivery to Packstation possible? Anyone tried the Mast E from EU warehouse? Any problems?

In production next week:

NAD+ peptide (Pending Janoshik testing, expected this week)
Glutathion peptide (tested +98%)

Injectable B12 water based.
sorry to pester you guys, but I am wondering how production is coming along here? Am I right that the NAD+ and Glutathion peptides will be sent out in powdered vials which need to be reconstituted?

To the wider forum: how the fuck do i administer so many daily injections? This is what I want to run every day:

- 2iu GH
- 1gm of injectable carnitine
- NAD+ (not sure of my dose yet)
- Glutathione 200mg
- b12/vit c (not sure of my dose yet)

Any tips? I am on a TRT dose of 250mg Test E and also taking semaglutide (splitting administrations to twice p/w)

I dunno how you guys run MT2. I took a dose this morning of 250mcg and I've been napping all day - can't workout or do anything around the house today. Also have absolutely no appetite today.

sorry to pester you guys, but I am wondering how production is coming along here? Am I right that the NAD+ and Glutathion peptides will be sent out in powdered vials which need to be reconstituted?

To the wider forum: how the fuck do i administer so many daily injections? This is what I want to run every day:

- 2iu GH
- 1gm of injectable carnitine
- NAD+ (not sure of my dose yet)
- Glutathione 200mg
- b12/vit c (not sure of my dose yet)

Any tips? I am on a TRT dose of 250mg Test E and also taking semaglutide (splitting administrations to twice p/w)
Just quit being a pussy and stab yourself 13 times a day like the rest of us.

Anyone have any experience with IGF-1 LR3? I’ve looked around but can’t really see anyone posting about their experiences on it as far as body composition/performance changes, just people talking about how it made them go hypo or gave them a crazy pump. Would love to know how it played out over a cycle. I know a few of you have ordered QSC so any insight would be appreciated.