Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

Awesome haul bro. You will love their pt141, at least i do.... drinking coffee before and a little while after injection has anacdotaly been said to reduce any nausea symptoms; worked for me anyways. I use 2.5- 3 mg per shot, i'm 220lbs.

Spontaneous hard ons and crazy sex drive for well into 48hrs. I dont start getting effects for 4-6 hours after inject. Ymmv.
3mg!! Damn I got super nauseous on 2mg and felt like shit the whole day.

1mg is perfect for me but I agree with the duration of action. It takes hours to start but when it does you better hope you have some puss or whatever youre into lol

Pretty sure my order is gonna be seized by customs this time. Honestly I've been ordering here since 2021 and never had anything seized, so I never buy the insurance. Usually my orders clear Canadian customs immediately, but this time it says it's been presented to CBSA for customs review and its already been 4 days. Usually my orders are never even presented to CBSA, they just clear immediately, but this time I might be shit out of luck. Even my last order that had a broken Deca vial and oil staining the entire box didnt even get seized. I guess I'll just wait and see what happens.

Pretty sure my order is gonna be seized by customs this time. Honestly I've been ordering here since 2021 and never had anything seized, so I never buy the insurance. Usually my orders clear Canadian customs immediately, but this time it says it's been presented to CBSA for customs review and its already been 4 days. Usually my orders are never even presented to CBSA, they just clear immediately, but this time I might be shit out of luck. Even my last order that had a broken Deca vial and oil staining the entire box didnt even get seized. I guess I'll just wait and see what happens.
Vancouver or Mississauga?

I have had orders sit with CBSA for a week and eventually cleared. Don't worry too much.

Give it a couple weeks during summer and Winter things slow down for processing

Hey all - does anyone have any recommendations on what to do for payment with QSC if you're Canadian? They no longer accept Wise, and I'm locked out from Alibaba payment, so I'm not sure what I can do. I'm hoping to not use Bitcoin.

Ive had shit wait in customs for over two weeks. You should be ok.

Bro, you went from 6 months on 10mg pharma Tirzepatide straight to 2mg pharma Ozempic and probably had both things active at the same time and it's likely you have build up a crazy GLP-1 tolerance. You should mention this if you make such a claim.

You need a break.
I took the pharma 1.7mg semaglutide this week and feeling it again like usual and having the usual constipation and sulfer burps. I think the qsc sema is just very weak

It's no increase in effort to ask the source and you're gonna get accurate info directly from the horses mouth.
This is absolutely true, however I feel that bogging down QSC's email may result in slower response times, and this could provide as useful reference for others. But I understand what you're saying. I will do that.

I have had orders sit with CBSA for a week and eventually cleared. Don't worry too much.

Give it a couple weeks during summer and Winter things slow down for processing
You're probably fine, I've had things sit in Mississauga for a while. In 12 years old ve had only 3 seizures and they all happened in Vancouver
Ive had shit wait in customs for over two weeks. You should be ok.
Thanks guys, I hope so. Only reason I'm suspicious is because out of all my orders since 2021, I've never had a single one actually held at customs and reviewed by CBSA. They all got cleared the next day. This is a first for me. It's been less than a week though, so I'll just wait and see.

Thanks brother this is awesome information, Literally just answered every question I've been googling right now. Really appreciate this anecdotal feedback and the tips on curbing the nausea is appreciated too. I don't do coffee anymore, it bloats the fuck out of me so instead I've switched to caffeine pills. I'll let you know if they have the same effect or if it's something special about the java.

Any experience with MT2 by any chance? I haven't researched this one too much but I did see a thread the other day advising don't take semaglutide and MT2 together as they both encourage nausea; I'm assuming the same consideration should be made for MT2 and PT141.

Any movement on your box yet?
The PT-141 and MT2 are both excellent. MT2 I use 250mcg twice a week for 2 weeks now and I’ve got an insane solid tan. I tan easily but it looks like I just got back from vacation in the Caribbean. I usually just use it to get a base tan before summer.

The PT141 is great too. I haven’t gotten nausea from it but I do get red flushing in the face for about 60-90 minutes post injection. The next 48 hours after that is a sex crazed animal with a hard on. Keep in mind it’s only supposed to be used I think 4-5 times a month. The vial I have in my fridge has been in there for probably 4 months and the potency has been the same.

10/10 would recommend both. For the price one kit is enough for a year or 2 lol.

This is absolutely true, however I feel that bogging down QSC's email may result in slower response times, and this could provide as useful reference for others. But I understand what you're saying. I will do that.
Zoidberg is good and generally pays a lot of attention to what's going on but always best to get this info from the source imo. People ask me stuff and it's like, I don't know, I only know what I personally asked and anything else I read I likely already forgot haha

The PT-141 and MT2 are both excellent. MT2 I use 250mcg twice a week for 2 weeks now and I’ve got an insane solid tan. I tan easily but it looks like I just got back from vacation in the Caribbean. I usually just use it to get a base tan before summer.

The PT141 is great too. I haven’t gotten nausea from it but I do get red flushing in the face for about 60-90 minutes post injection. The next 48 hours after that is a sex crazed animal with a hard on. Keep in mind it’s only supposed to be used I think 4-5 times a month. The vial I have in my fridge has been in there for probably 4 months and the potency has been the same.

10/10 would recommend both. For the price one kit is enough for a year or 2 lol.
I bought 10 kits of each.... Sounds like I got way too much MT2 and way too little PT141

Thanks guys, I hope so. Only reason I'm suspicious is because out of all my orders since 2021, I've never had a single one actually held at customs and reviewed by CBSA. They all got cleared the next day. This is a first for me. It's been less than a week though, so I'll just wait and see.
My orders get presented for review every single time. I thought this was a normal part of the process..? I haven't had any seizures and I'm fairly certain they've never opened my packages. Like other people have said, don't get worked up yet. I've had orders sit there for a week on more than one occasion.