Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

Yeah I’m doing 1ml MWF. It hurts.

With 30 gauge and 0.5 in the quads, it’s fine for two days… then pippy longstocking shows up again.
Yeah i might try thw whole m.l a couple times just to see how it hits
this is my fitst time touching tren, been cautious till now. Got a temper to begin wiyh but it dosnt touch me like that on this dose, least not yet

What's the current tested concentration of Test Cyp for US domestic oil kits? I know it's nominally 250mg/mL but I also know it's been closer to 225mg/mL recently.

I'm fine with 225mg/mL or whatever, just wanna know what to use for my calculations/logging/labeling. Yes I know +/-10% doesn't actually matter. Just call it OCD lmao

Thanks in advance!
Most recent test tested 255mg/ml.

What's the current tested concentration of Test Cyp for US domestic oil kits? I know it's nominally 250mg/mL but I also know it's been closer to 225mg/mL recently.

I'm fine with 225mg/mL or whatever, just wanna know what to use for my calculations/logging/labeling. Yes I know +/-10% doesn't actually matter. Just call it OCD lmao

Thanks in advance!
It depends on the batch.

Yes. With orders 2-3x this size.
Thanks for all your input on your Canadian international orders the past few pages I think u convinced me to give it a try lol iv made 2 domestic orders of hgh and it was super quick but was alittle hesitant to try an international order, do u recommend the Canadian special line over the cheaper china post option? And how does the reship work if it doesn’t come in like 6-8 weeks they reship it to u 100% no problems? I appreciate it thanks

Thanks for all your input on your Canadian international orders the past few pages I think u convinced me to give it a try lol iv made 2 domestic orders of hgh and it was super quick but was alittle hesitant to try an international order, do u recommend the Canadian special line over the cheaper china post option? And how does the reship work if it doesn’t come in like 6-8 weeks they reship it to u 100% no problems? I appreciate it thanks
I always use the Canadian special line aka Canadian domestic reship.

If you want reship insurance in the event it gets seized you will have to add 20% premium to the total cost of your products.

My only seizure from this source was using China Post when a free reship was included without additional insurance. I think I had to wait 60 or 90 days of no tracking updates after the package landed in customs before the source agreed it had been seized and authorized reshipping.

You'll have to ask the source when you email your order in, I don't know what other policies have changed since then.

If you want reship insurance in the event it gets seized you will have to add 20% premium to the total cost of your products.

My only seizure from this source was using China Post when a free reship was included without additional insurance. I think I had to wait 60 or 90 days of no tracking updates after the package landed in customs before the source agreed it had been seized and authorized reshipping.

You'll have to ask the source when you email your order in, I don't know what other policies have changed since then.
I recommend the special line as well.
Think I'm 5/5.
Either way zero seizures and I should be able to look after myself as long as needed.

Anything over a kg I definitely suggest spcl line.
Personally i like multiple smaller orders.

Thanks that’s very helpful

Hey all - does anyone have any recommendations on what to do for payment with QSC if you're Canadian? They no longer accept Wise, and I'm locked out from Alibaba payment, so I'm not sure what I can do. I'm hoping to not use Bitcoin.

Hey all - does anyone have any recommendations on what to do for payment with QSC if you're Canadian? They no longer accept Wise, and I'm locked out from Alibaba payment, so I'm not sure what I can do. I'm hoping to not use Bitcoin.
Bank wire transfer. You might even be able to do it from online banking. Ask the rep for the wire details, including bank, account #, SWIFT code, etc...