Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

Hey people,

I am experiencing an issue with QSC. I have ordered some primo worth of 800 Dollars. Unfortunately there was an error with my address and the parcel could not be delivered.
The customer Support replied to me that they will not reship the parcel but also wont send me the funds back. Claiming that it was my mistake and willing to keep both product and money.
Anyone else experienced this before?

I am very upset because i have ordered many times and didnt expect to be ripped off by QSC for 785 bucks. They literally just keep the funds without delivering.

brief honest review of chinese daddy's primo

ill start with the basics i ordered the raws made 200mg/ml concentration, mixed super easy, holds completely doesnt crash like my test cyp does. no post injection pain at all i take it in the same syringe together with the test daily rotating. trying 350 primo / 500 test... before i was doing just test. so thats 25units 50mg primo +30 units test cyp being 75mg daily, so the shot is only 55 -60 units depending how accurate i drew it. super ez

immediate different look in the arms. vein got girther, arm looks super dry and defined. intensity in the reps have gotten very explosive feeling like a fucking machine even on the 8th and 10th reps etc. so noticeable strength increase

lost like 5 lbs of water the first couple days and put it back in muscle already it feels like. only added primo on for like a week and a half now

but the insane new change i noticed and certainly my new fun girlfriend noticed is that my already overwhelming sex drive has gotten worse. im pretty sure im possessed by the devil and we tried butt stuff and are considering getting a girlfriend to share. im pretty sure no amount of sex can fix the level of horniness and this definitely isnt normal

so without hesitation my overall rating is definitely 10

10/10 overall honest rating without doubts

edit: i now understand why this shit is always sold out

Its that they refuse to offer a reship. I have ordered to the Adress where my other parcel has been delivered aswell.

Was it your mistake or not? Did you gave a wrong address? This is important to know.

If it was the right address, but your order got seized and they refuse any compensation, that would be another topic.

Last edited:
Its that they refuse to offer a reship. I have ordered to the Adress where my other parcel has been delivered aswell.
you should explain your case in more detail.
You are blabbering different scenarios ("error with the address" and "i have ordered to the address where my other parcel has been delivered aswell" do not fit to each other)
if you made a mistake with the address and the parcel did not get returned to sender --> your fault
if address couldnt be found and parcel will be returned to sender --> QSC should find a solution. probably not reship since delivery cost will double but maybe reship with your next order.

and u gave incorrect address right? or was it just basically seized?... only get reship if pay insurance. if payed insurance and was seized u have a case...

Let us know how the pip is for you!

I just mixed 1:1:1 primo 200, test cyp 200, NPP 100.

My left glute with 1ml IM injection doesn’t hurt as of yesterday, my .5ml subQ other side is still hurting along with rest of leg. Going to IM this mix and see what happens. I do not recommend subq this primo same as poster a few pages back.
It’ll be a few months till I try it. But I will report back

you should explain your case in more detail.
You are blabbering different scenarios ("error with the address" and "i have ordered to the address where my other parcel has been delivered aswell" do not fit to each other)
if you made a mistake with the address and the parcel did not get returned to sender --> your fault
if address couldnt be found and parcel will be returned to sender --> QSC should find a solution. probably not reship since delivery cost will double but maybe reship with your next order.
They have used DHL instead of GLS and DHL doesnt deliver to a GLS parcel Shop. However the other parcels that i have ordered came with GLS aswell. 785 Dollar gone