Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

Yes i have written that its a Shop. Not that it is GLS. They usually come with GLS so did the hgh from the same order. The missing item is worth 600 dollar. I have ordered many times with QSC a total of couple thousand Dollars. Still waiting for a solution from rep.. :/

He won't do shit and probably won't even respond. He brags about how he sells 10,000 different items and is so busy; but when problems arise he is a stingy arrogant prick and refuses to be held accountable or do anything but ignore until it gets buried among other posts. It doesn'tmatter how many orders you have placed or how many customers you have sent his way; he just doesn't give a shit!

Anyone having trouble purchasing? Is Alibaba credit card payment done? Whenever I email I either don't get a response for a few days or told to pick payment method when I say Google pay or Alibaba credit card payment I don't get a answer anymore

He won't do shit and probably won't even respond. He brags about how he sells 10,000 different items and is so busy; but when problems arise he is a stingy arrogant prick and refuses to be held accountable or do anything but ignore until it gets buried among other posts. It doesn'tmatter how many orders you have placed or how many customers you have sent his way; he just doesn't give a shit!
That means over 600 dollar just gone??

Any Canadians that have successfully placed orders with these guys?
Many of us have placed many orders. All my orders have been perfect, between 4 to 5 weeks delivery. When any issues happen, they were solved quickly for me. When placing your order, you can optionally pay 20% insurance in case the order is seized by CBSA. Buying insurance entitles you to one reship only.

Isn't it weird how when I had a problem with my order, I emailed the source politely, explained the situation and asked politely for a resolution. Within 24 hours, the issue was resolved.

This dude ordered with the wrong address and he wants the source to absorb the loss? Wow.

Isn't it weird how when I had a problem with my order, I emailed the source politely, explained the situation and asked politely for a resolution. Within 24 hours, the issue was resolved.

This dude ordered with the wrong address and he wants the source to absorb the loss? Wow.
Isn't it weird that I as well as several others whom I know did the same and he did not give a shit! So please don't imply something that you know nothing about!

Many of us have placed many orders. All my orders have been perfect, between 4 to 5 weeks delivery. When any issues happen, they were solved quickly for me. When placing your order, you can optionally pay 20% insurance in case the order is seized by CBSA. Buying insurance entitles you to one reship only.
Thank you for the reply! I’ve always used domestic. But I think I’ll send in an order!

Thank you for the reply! I’ve always used domestic. But I think I’ll send in an order!
China post shipping $10 for each 500g. The seizure rate is pretty low (certainly lower than 20%) so for me, the insurance is not worth it, but you need to be ready to accept the loss.

Hey people,

I am experiencing an issue with QSC. I have ordered some primo worth of 800 Dollars. Unfortunately there was an error with my address and the parcel could not be delivered.
The customer Support replied to me that they will not reship the parcel but also wont send me the funds back. Claiming that it was my mistake and willing to keep both product and money.
Anyone else experienced this before?

I am very upset because i have ordered many times and didnt expect to be ripped off by QSC for 785 bucks. They literally just keep the funds without delivering.
Man I've already explained to you by email several times your problem, bringing it here won't change anything.

You are not at your first returned parcel, I've already resent your HGH because of the same problem, lucky you it was returned to the warehouse, so I reshipped it, but Post NL returned parcels are destroyed in Netherland, I can do nothing for you.

In general when you give an address that it not yours, stuff like Poste restante, GLS parcel shop, DHL parcel shops or whatever parcel shop, and the delivery isn't successful by the carrier and returned, you are not eligible for reship.

I am not responsible about your fears to not be delivered to your own homes, scared to order to your address, then accept the loss. I am not here to do charity.
I know many here use parcel shops, fake addreses, wrong names, thinking they are smart ass, and come later crying about parcel returned please reship.. when I see the delivery is unsuccessful in the tracking, or address is incomplete or wrong, asking for a reship will be a waste of time of yours.
After my explanation email, the next emails about the subject will be ignored.