Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

Even under dosed by 30% it is still cheaper than anything you can by in the US. We all know there are risks. Let everybody take care of their own orders and let it go. You can order somewhere else or STF up and order from QSC again.

Last edited:
Even under dosed by 30% it is still cheaper than anything you can by in the US. We all know there are risks. Let everybody take care of their own orders and let it go. You can order somewhere else or STF up and order from QSC again.

Actually I purchased it from the China Warehouse and I have found much cheaper places from China that tested out better than QSC. So no, I don't need to purchase from them. But that doesn't change the fact that I was ripped off and others were as well. I explained in the last post I would let it go but I am also not going to sit here and let people attack me or minimize my experience. And then you reply with this nonsense! Clearly reading comprehension isn't your strong suit. Either that or you have this sources dick too far in your throat that you can't get it out!

We all understand what happened and I think if you've been in this game long enough we all got burned somewhere. Now I'm not saying it's acceptable for anyone to get ripped off but it's just like life man, it's not always fair. I don't think you're going to get anywhere with it now.

I like who people think this is Amazon Prime for illegal drugs...

Cracks me up every time!
When buying gear online don't spend money you're willing to lose. Basically that's what it boils down to. If it wasn't for people getting butthurt in sports I'm sure Jeff Bezos would have it on Amazon. :D (can you imagine. Lol)

I like who people think this is Amazon Prime for illegal drugs...

Cracks me up every time!

Cracks me up when stupid fucking idiots think its ok to fuck people over simply because its illegal drugs. Like I said before, try that shit in the streets and see how long last before you have a bullet in your head! We are a brotherhood here and if people would only stand up together and make sources accountable, shit like this wouldn't happen. People like you who justify their actions and act like people are unreasonable to expect what they pay for are the problem.

When buying gear online don't spend money you're willing to lose. Basically that's what it boils down to. If it wasn't for people getting butthurt in sports I'm sure Jeff Bezos would have it on Amazon. :D (can you imagine. Lol)

So tell me, what is the point in independent lab testing when if it comes out way under dosed, nobody gives a shit and nobody holds the source accountable. And instead they make excuses for the source act like the person who tested is unreasonable to expect to get what they paid for. You only discourage people from testing when you act like this.

Cracks me up when stupid fucking idiots think its ok to fuck people over simply because its illegal drugs. Like I said before, try that shit in the streets and see how long last before you have a bullet in your head! We are a brotherhood here and if people would only stand up together and make sources accountable, shit like this wouldn't happen. People like you who justify their actions and act like people are unreasonable to expect what they pay for are the problem.
I think you're expectations are well above the reality among us here. Most of the people on this board are doing something illegal, they will only look after themselves. If you are hoping for solidarity, well, this is not a workers union either, we are all in a random anonymous account ordering dubious compound from shady drug dealers abroad. Everything is a gamble and I for one accepted it as reality.

It's nice to hold these sources accountable but what's the repercussion really? Boycott them with your wallets is all we can do. This is the sad affair of AAS, we are at the mercy of having no better choices than what's available.

Thailand, seems not that bad place to retire to all of a sudden eh.