Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

I am really scared internet tough guy...

Go read page 502. Specially the part about no refund on testing costs.

But I see your point. You lost money and you have top blame someone other than the asshole in the mirror
Yeah, it's 100% my fault that his shit tested out at 7mg instead of 10mg. You can't fix STUPID!

And I don't care what page 502 says. The fact is that he is giving people store credit for the $380 it costs to test for people who test the green tops as well as the old black top batch. So everyone gets a $380 credit except the guy who got shafted? Maybe in your idiotic world where you are choking on QSC's dick that makes logical sense.

You created your own drama! Quit acting like you properly addressed the issue and are in the right! I already posted the facts, and have yet to hear you deny any single one of those facts. Instead you just create diversions.

What do I want you to do more? I want my $380 credit for testing your bunk-ass shit; where is that? My friends that I sent to you and got the same bunk ass batch 30% under dosed want their 30% on another equal order of green tops that tested out correctly; why won't you do that? Just answer those questions that I have asked several times thus far. See you don't care about the facts or doing what is right. I would bet a million dollars you don't answer those questions!
I am not responsible on the way you spend your money, I didn't force you to pay that $380
The page 502 states very well that I don't refund lab test, so either you can't read well or you are an idiot.

Why should I compensate it?
Give me one reason what do I gain by compensating a lab test with a bad results?

Yeah, it's 100% my fault that his shit tested out at 7mg instead of 10mg. You can't fix STUPID!

And I don't care what page 502 says. The fact is that he is giving people store credit for the $380 it costs to test for people who test the green tops as well as the old black top batch. So everyone gets a $380 credit except the guy who got shafted? Maybe in your idiotic world where you are choking on QSC's dick that makes logical sense.

Those lab tests will do good advertising for me, so they deserve the credit.
I don't pay for bad advertising.
yes and again if you are not happy go fuck yourself, no credit for you, keep crying.

I am not responsible on the way you spend your money, I didn't force you to pay that $380
The page 502 states very well that I don't refund lab test, so either you can't read well or you are an idiot.

Why should I compensate it?
Give me one reason what do I gain by compensating a lab test with a bad results?
So had you not ripped me off and your shit tested good, I would get credit. But because you fucked up, not only do I get ripped off with the content, I don't get the credit. That makes sense, its all about you and what is best for you and you don't give a shit about the customer. Now I understand completely, thanks for clearing that issue up and putting it to rest.

Now to the other issue. Why is it not fair for my friends who also received the white top kits that were 30% under dosed to request 30% off an equal amount of the green tops? Its a simple question, how is that not a fair request? Lets put that issue to rest as well.

So had you not ripped me off and your shit tested good, I would get credit. But because you fucked up, not only do I get ripped off with the content, I don't get the credit. That makes sense, its all about you and what is best for you and you don't give a shit about the customer. Now I understand completely, thanks for clearing that issue up and putting it to rest.

Now to the other issue. Why is it not fair for my friends who also received the white top kits that were 30% under dosed to request 30% off an equal amount of the green tops? Its a simple question, how is that not a fair request? Lets put that issue to rest as well.
Learn to mind your own business, it's also in page 502.

Learn to mind your own business, it's also in page 502.
Learn to read the question. My question was a simple one. I didn't ask anything about your "policy". I asked why is it not fair? There is a difference! And had I minded my own business, they along with a whole bunch of other people, would not have ordered from you in the first place. So when someone gets fucked over by a source, with no integrity, because I recommended them; that IS my business! Why don't you mind your own business by learning how to treat customers with respect and giving them what they order!

Learn to read the question. My question was a simple one. I didn't ask anything about your "policy". I asked why is it not fair? There is a difference! And had I minded my own business, they along with a whole bunch of other people, would not have ordered from you in the first place. So when someone gets fucked over by a source, with no integrity, because I recommended them; that IS my business! Why don't you mind your own business by learning how to treat customers with respect and giving them what they order!
Again read the rules in page 502 and you will get your answer.
Only the one who did the lab test is eligible for compensation.
I am not supposed to trust your lab test and I am not looking for the real truth neither.

But I don't really give a fuck about this question because it is not worth the waste of time, I've seen customers proving fake reports, testing other suppliers and coming to me with lab tests and stuff like that in order to get some discounts or credit or gift.

How can I control that? easy, I only compensate the one who did the lab test, real or not, i don't care but the one who didn't do his homework don't deserve the compensation.

Offering a discount for those who purchased the same batch was done on exceptionnal basis, in general rule, I won't do that.

I could handle the situation differently if I wanted to.
I will discredit you, telling that the lab test cannot be trusted, and the customer is a source hater who was bashing us in facebook groups to defend his scammer lady friend, and since I don't compensate or give credit for lab tests, you will be the only with the lab test, and the green tops results coming days later will discredit you even more, and you will look like a liar hater.

But I am an honest person, and I don't have time for thiss games, so I offered you what I promised, a 30% refund for the underdosed part, and I've been kind to offer a discount for all the lazy ones who didn't do the lab test and will never do, the same ones who dropped many kgs and were happy with their 7mg tirz.

I respected my part of agreement in page 502, you didn't. You are asking for customer service of $100/vial source.
You forget that the saving you've done purchasing from us all that BPC157 and stuff worth way more than this miserable lab report.
You also forget that any other chinese will tell you we don't trust Janoshik and our in-house standard shows 10mg not 7mg.

You are looking for "logical" and "fair", you forgot it's not about logical and fair in business, but about terms and rules and both buyer and seller should respect them.

I am here to make money, not to do charity, I am offering a certain quality with very good prices, with a price list almost everything has been tested at least 1 time. With a certain rules to respect.

Don't tell me how to conduct my business, real the rules, if you don't find them logical and fair, buy elsewhere, nobody is forcing you to buy. If you want to get your lab test refunded, go buy from sources who offer credit store for lab tests, you have plenty of them in forum, why you come to us?

Again read the rules in page 502 and you will get your answer.
Only the one who did the lab test is eligible for compensation.
I am not supposed to trust your lab test and I am not looking for the real truth neither.

But I don't really give a fuck about this question because it is not worth the waste of time, I've seen customers proving fake reports, testing other suppliers and coming to me with lab tests and stuff like that in order to get some discounts or credit or gift.

How can I control that? easy, I only compensate the one who did the lab test, real or not, i don't care but the one who didn't do his homework don't deserve the compensation.

Offering a discount for those who purchased the same batch was done on exceptionnal basis, in general rule, I won't do that.

I could handle the situation differently if I wanted to.
I will discredit you, telling that the lab test cannot be trusted, and the customer is a source hater who was bashing us in facebook groups to defend his scammer lady friend, and since I don't compensate or give credit for lab tests, you will be the only with the lab test, and the green tops results coming days later will discredit you even more, and you will look like a liar hater.

But I am an honest person, and I don't have time for thiss games, so I offered you what I promised, a 30% refund for the underdosed part, and I've been kind to offer a discount for all the lazy ones who didn't do the lab test and will never do, the same ones who dropped many kgs and were happy with their 7mg tirz.

I respected my part of agreement in page 502, you didn't. You are asking for customer service of $100/vial source.
You forget that the saving you've done purchasing from us all that BPC157 and stuff worth way more than this miserable lab report.
You also forget that any other chinese will tell you we don't trust Janoshik and our in-house standard shows 10mg not 7mg.

You are looking for "logical" and "fair", you forgot it's not about logical and fair in business, but about terms and rules and both buyer and seller should respect them.

I am here to make money, not to do charity, I am offering a certain quality with very good prices, with a price list almost everything has been tested at least 1 time. With a certain rules to respect.

Don't tell me how to conduct my business, real the rules, if you don't find them logical and fair, buy elsewhere, nobody is forcing you to buy. If you want to get your lab test refunded, go buy from sources who offer credit store for lab tests, you have plenty of them in forum, why you come to us?
I think you summed it up perfectly. You are a greedy fucker, who will lie, cheat and steal.; and could care less about doing what is right and fair. You don’t give a shit about anyone and only care about making money.

I have said my piece, and we can let this rest now; unless someone wants to keep poking the bear.

I think you summed it up perfectly. You are a greedy fucker, who will lie, cheat and steal.; and could care less about doing what is right and fair. You don’t give a shit about anyone and only care about making money.

I have said my piece, and we can let this rest now; unless someone wants to keep poking the bear.
Yes you POS now go do the white knight with the facebook ladies to get some likes on your comments, pathetic cuck.

If I knew you are that piece of crap, I wouldn’t refund you that 30% and give you at least a reason to moan like a whore.

What are they charging for delivery now?

Used to be free (China post).

Special line, in USD?

I'd imagine about 50?
EU line $60
I dont use china post for EU countries
post nl $20

For Uk special line $65 but worth it, it’s very fast.

For mt2 lab report of current batch please check the hplc testing post of all our goods in testing forum, it was posted few weeks ago

Tirzepatide 10mg sold out both domestic and international, still few kits left international of 5mg version, less than 200 kits. It won’t last longer.
There will be a temporary lack of stock for few days up to 2 weeks before the new batch come out