Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

Yes you POS now go do the white knight with the facebook ladies to get some likes on your comments, pathetic cuck.

If I knew you are that piece of crap, I wouldn’t refund you that 30% and give you at least a reason to moan like a whore.
You’re just pissed because you got caught ripping people off and looking like a dick.

You think you are invincible because you think you’re the only game in town? There are plenty of other vendors in China selling better quality tirzepatide for $300 a kit who know how to treat people.

You’re just pissed because you got caught ripping people off and looking like a dick.

You think you are invincible because you think you’re the only game in town? There are plenty of other vendors in China selling better quality tirzepatide for $300 a kit who know how to treat people.
Name one lol

Im waiting for my alibaba link to buy some stuff :(
Oh, and where do you think all the tirzepatide being sold by all the research companies coming from? Where do you think all the powders for all the aas are taking come from? Where do you think all the generic HGH is coming from? Do you really think qsc is the only one selling the stuff?

Oh, and where do you think all the tirzepatide being sold by all the research companies coming from? Where do you think all the powders for all the aas are taking come from? Where do you think all the generic HGH is coming from? Do you really think qsc is the only one selling the stuff?
Then tell us these other places where we can buy these products. I'm open ears.

Or you’re just an idiot who thinks they can gain 5 lbs of muscle in a week or 2or 3 or 4 lol it’s ok. Tic Tok prob told ya you can
youre just an idiot that doesnt understand hyperbole. surely a slightly comedic tone to the entire post would have hinted not to take it seriously lol im not sure how to say but im embarrassed for you get a grip nerd.

If he had such a connection he wouldn't have bought from qsc. I am sure there are wholesalers in china but I don't think the are selling 10 vials at a time and 10gr raws. Maybe 10.000 vials and a 50kg drum of raw moq

Jesus guys, mellow the efff down. Sometimes we just need to sit down and inject some anti Es and calm our shit down for a minute. Everyone needs to get off this thread for a week. Damn.

Well new primo i guess is only for trt+ and not for blast for this gym guy. It cripples me and once it heals time to inject more, constantly being crippled is no go. It was good while it lasted thou. I did try warming and mixing, but even around 1 ml it kicks my sensitive ass :)

Well new primo i guess is only for trt+ and not for blast for this gym guy. It cripples me and once it heals time to inject more, constantly being crippled is no go. It was good while it lasted thou. I did try warming and mixing, but even around 1 ml it kicks my sensitive ass :)
I wonder if a fella diluted it with some sterile oil if it would knock down the PIP.

I'll make you a deal. Just as soon as all you QSC nut-huggers get him to compensate my friends and I; I will give you the names, contact e-mails, price lists, and negotiated prices thus far of the vendors we have purchased from tirzepatide and other peptides from recently. I will also give you the lab tests done so far as well as the results of others as they come in.

We have 1 vendor tested, 3 tests waiting on results, and at least more being sent this week for testing. We are also comparing a vial from Jano and MZ Biolabs from the same vendor for both purity and content, to see if MZ is even comparable. All their content readings seem to be over dosed and they had a purity reading on one of the research chem sites tirz at 100%. So I am doubting their testing methodology.

And to address the issue of why I purchased from QSC to begin with. Originally I was impressed with their prices and had several smooth transactions. But I started looking for a back up in case it was needed. It was actually a group effort with others involved. We are actually not looking for the best price, but the best overall experience when you combine price, quality, shipping, communication, and ease of ordering.