Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

You’re just pissed because you got caught ripping people off and looking like a dick.

You think you are invincible because you think you’re the only game in town? There are plenty of other vendors in China selling better quality tirzepatide for $300 a kit who know how to treat people.
Would like to know who?

Just a suggestion, could you have a permanent link where we can access the most recent price list? It saves a lot of people from having to navigate to find the posts with it.

Also just received my bpc from euro warehouse, very good and discreet packaging. Only problem is that dhl isnt very fast, at least in my case it took double time than average, but its not Qingdao's fault.

Any Aussies still getting international orders through?
Kinda worries with qsc pulling their domestic stocks basically.
Still waiting on tracking. Paid a week or so ago. International tracking number takes approx three weeks to be provided.

But items have come through from another source previously which is no longer operating. So, you'll be fine.

Payed for my international oil yesterday will that still be shipped?
International shipping tracking takes approx 3 weeks. I'm still waiting on one. If international warehouse is out of stock then you will need to wait until restock takes place and then they will ship.

Essentially, your order is on hold at the moment until they have stock in the warehouse.

Not sure on ETA.

International shipping tracking takes approx 3 weeks. I'm still waiting on one. If international warehouse is out of stock then you will need to wait until restock takes place and then they will ship.

Essentially, your order is on hold at the moment until they have stock in the warehouse.

Not sure on ETA.
I've got 2 months worth of mast praying my order gets to me before I run out. Last time took about a month maybe 5 weeks to land to Canada after payment

EU line $60
I dont use china post for EU countries
post nl $20

For Uk special line $65 but worth it, it’s very fast.

For mt2 lab report of current batch please check the hplc testing post of all our goods in testing forum, it was posted few weeks ago

Do you guys have an EU warehouse now?

Does it stock mt2, and how much is shipping?

I assume being in the EU it's going to be way quicker and more cheap.

Edit: no reason I couldn't just order from the french meso?

They do free shipping in a much shorter time, right?

Last edited:
Do you guys have an EU warehouse now?

Does it stock mt2, and how much is shipping?

I assume being in the EU it's going to be way quicker and more cheap.

Edit: no reason I couldn't just order from the french meso?

They do free shipping in a much shorter time, right?
Check their price list. They don't have mt2 in eu warehouse.
Shipping from China to EU is around 3-4 weeks so only option is to buy international or wait until they have in EU but who knows when and if that will be.

Aren't you the same guy that last year was asking if they ship with ice pack? You are from Ireland if I remember correctly and if is the same person.
What's the fetish with being dark/black. I don't get it but each to their own

Got delivery of domestic HGH, Canada. Money went through last Thursday, HGH in hand today. Solid.

Anybody got advice on how to store unconstituted HGH?

freezer -20C if u can... colder is better just dont want repeat freeze thaw if just a few months fridge is ok so is just a cool dry dark place if not for very long. what color are the tops?

Again read the rules in page 502 and you will get your answer.
Only the one who did the lab test is eligible for compensation.
I am not supposed to trust your lab test and I am not looking for the real truth neither.

But I don't really give a fuck about this question because it is not worth the waste of time, I've seen customers proving fake reports, testing other suppliers and coming to me with lab tests and stuff like that in order to get some discounts or credit or gift.

How can I control that? easy, I only compensate the one who did the lab test, real or not, i don't care but the one who didn't do his homework don't deserve the compensation.

Offering a discount for those who purchased the same batch was done on exceptionnal basis, in general rule, I won't do that.

I could handle the situation differently if I wanted to.
I will discredit you, telling that the lab test cannot be trusted, and the customer is a source hater who was bashing us in facebook groups to defend his scammer lady friend, and since I don't compensate or give credit for lab tests, you will be the only with the lab test, and the green tops results coming days later will discredit you even more, and you will look like a liar hater.

But I am an honest person, and I don't have time for thiss games, so I offered you what I promised, a 30% refund for the underdosed part, and I've been kind to offer a discount for all the lazy ones who didn't do the lab test and will never do, the same ones who dropped many kgs and were happy with their 7mg tirz.

I respected my part of agreement in page 502, you didn't. You are asking for customer service of $100/vial source.
You forget that the saving you've done purchasing from us all that BPC157 and stuff worth way more than this miserable lab report.
You also forget that any other chinese will tell you we don't trust Janoshik and our in-house standard shows 10mg not 7mg.

You are looking for "logical" and "fair", you forgot it's not about logical and fair in business, but about terms and rules and both buyer and seller should respect them.

I am here to make money, not to do charity, I am offering a certain quality with very good prices, with a price list almost everything has been tested at least 1 time. With a certain rules to respect.

Don't tell me how to conduct my business, real the rules, if you don't find them logical and fair, buy elsewhere, nobody is forcing you to buy. If you want to get your lab test refunded, go buy from sources who offer credit store for lab tests, you have plenty of them in forum, why you come to us?

Idk where did I mentionned that the jano testing is wrong or compared him with in house testing but I guess you totally missed my point that I was talking about the answers you get from other chinese sources about jano testing... not my job to teach people how to read, that could save you some time writing all this.

Bolded above: "we don't trust Janoshik," and "our in-house standard shows 10mg not 7mg."

Maybe take some constructive criticism and don't lash out like a child when someone says maybe what you're doing isn't the best course of action.

The way things are going I wouldn't be surprised if you burned out like Pharmasource. I want good sources to succeed and be around for a long time.

Back to business, the international oils are all sold out, we shipped all inventory to usa and eu
some oils expected in eu next week.

Restock will take some time, we will keep a small inventory in future in Qingdao city.

So no more oil orders international the next days.

In the meantime you can keep ordering oils from domestic warehouses, and you can keep ordering raws and peptides normally.
Only the international oils are sold out (temporary)

I hope I am clear.

I will be taking advantage from this lack of stock, to take some days off too, working a minimum, spending time with familly, to rest a bit, answering few emails once or twice a day, giving tracking numbers, identifications, but accepting few orders only so not all emails will get replies, 3-4 days, until the weekend, then will start again with full time.
Thank you for understanding.

Get some rest. Don't end up like Pharmasource.

The fridge and try to keep the fridge around 40 degrees Fahrenheit
freezer -20C if u can... colder is better just dont want repeat freeze thaw if just a few months fridge is ok so is just a cool dry dark place if not for very long. what color are the tops?
really I thought you could store unreconstituted gh powder at room temperature. How long until it goes bad at room temp?

The fridge and try to keep the fridge around 40 degrees Fahrenheit

Even when unconstituted? I was hoping not to take up fridge space lol.

They're blue. I ordered some a month and a bit ago, and those were blue too.

ya u dont have to store in fridge esp short term, but its BEST to keep cold as possible. im sure you have seen 1-3% difference in tests from longer ship times or from storage in warm wheelhouses. no one knows exactly how fast and depends on what the "extras" are in the lyophilization, time, heat, how strong vacuum is etc... worst case u loose a few %, not like they keep them cold before they ship them...

did they say they were 94% or 97? apparently restocked with 97% few weeks back at least so maybe got both 97? think 94% was black but really a guess/feeling... why I asked.