Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

Bolded above: "we don't trust Janoshik," and "our in-house standard shows 10mg not 7mg."

Maybe take some constructive criticism and don't lash out like a child when someone says maybe what you're doing isn't the best course of action.

The way things are going I wouldn't be surprised if you burned out like Pharmasource. I want good sources to succeed and be around for a long time.
I think there’s a slight language barrier. QSC rep may not be Chinese but I don’t think their first language is English.

I believe what they were saying is that “we are the only Chinese source which works with janoshik test results at all…you can go to other sources, sure, but you’ll get even worse level of service than here. Because they outright state they don’t trust Janoshik test results at all.”

I might be overly generous but I think it’s reasonable to steel-man statements when there’s reasonable room for a little consideration / benefit of the doubt.

Also at this point, I suspect if this rep burns out, another will replace them from QSC.

Made a domestic order for some oils and GH. That pack was lightening fast. Payment process and tracking is kinda cool. Much different than I'm used to. Gonna have to test out some other stuff as well. Will start using the GH very soon continuing at 6IUs ed.

Would you recommend the same for peptides like TB, BPC, etc

Thanks for all your contributions across multiple forums over the years heavy
Janoshik specifically tested this awhile ago. The conclusion was that it’s fine to store at room temperature (but should make sure it’s in the dark, like a drawer, cabinet, or closet — really just protected from UV specifically, artificial lighting is probably fine). If you really wanna store them > 1 year then yeah freezer. Or if your living space gets warm and doesn’t have American style AC keeping it <75F all year round.

Proton to tut does not work. Signed up for tut but it's a 48 hour wait. Just got a question . Can you mix 10 packs US domestic? 5 tren 5 superdrol?

Proton to tut does not work. Signed up for tut but it's a 48 hour wait. Just got a question . Can you mix 10 packs US domestic? 5 tren 5 superdrol?
Are you 100% sure Proton to Tut doesn't work? I haven't received a reply yet and I assumed it was because Tracey got pissed off. But if Proton doesn't work, then I would need to make another account.