Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

Are you 100% sure Proton to Tut doesn't work? I haven't received a reply yet and I assumed it was because Tracey got pissed off. But if Proton doesn't work, then I would need to make another account.
I've successfully placed three orders since QSC switched to the Tut account. And I use Proton, so it works just fine.

must misunderstand that its not secure(tun to gmail or proton), not that it doesn't work.. lol an email service that doesn't receive emails from other email providers is known as a messaging service not email ;)

Proton to tut does not work. Signed up for tut but it's a 48 hour wait. Just got a question . Can you mix 10 packs US domestic? 5 tren 5 superdrol?
Proton to tut does work - that's how I did my order.

There is no encryption as you require tuta to tuta.
Are you 100% sure Proton to Tut doesn't work? I haven't received a reply yet and I assumed it was because Tracey got pissed off. But if Proton doesn't work, then I would need to make another account.
See above.

Proton to tut does work - that's how I did my order.

There is no encryption as you require tuta to tuta.

See above.
I gotta go over what I did. Trying to do all that after a double wasn't smart. Kept telling me his address was wrong.

I think there’s a slight language barrier. QSC rep may not be Chinese but I don’t think their first language is English.

I believe what they were saying is that “we are the only Chinese source which works with janoshik test results at all…you can go to other sources, sure, but you’ll get even worse level of service than here. Because they outright state they don’t trust Janoshik test results at all.”

I might be overly generous but I think it’s reasonable to steel-man statements when there’s reasonable room for a little consideration / benefit of the doubt.

Also at this point, I suspect if this rep burns out, another will replace them from QSC.
True, that could be the the source of the confusion. It's easy to misinterpret text.

Yeah @COBF - double check but the email address is the @tutanota one found on page one of this thread.

I'm just waiting on my international order tracking. I believe it is an approx 3 week acter payment for internationalorder tracking to be recieved. Domestic was extremely quick. Wish they had more of a line up for where I'm located.

Last edited:
Hi guys those who have received tracking numbers... Do the tracking numbers from QSC work? And how to track them? Thanks in advance

Anyone found a workaround for when they send the alibaba cc link for payment but you can’t get into alibaba account? Last invoice Tracy sent me to pay with cc through alibaba required me to sign in to alibaba account. Previously I could just pay on the link he sends without logging into alibaba.

The problem is I am locked out and customer service/tech support is non-existent with alibaba. Has anyone found a way around this? Sucks not being able to pay for an order.

Tracy is so busy I hate emailing questions. Plus he said that he can’t change how the alibaba payment link is sent. But I can’t pay unless payment option is on the first page of the initial email.

Hello guys just received a international order from them but can’t tell which one is Boldenone C and which one is Test P does anyone know one have white cap the other one is transparent A1BFAC9B-837A-4E60-B1A9-A841C3EF2C91.jpeg