Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

Hello guys just received a international order from them but can’t tell which one is Boldenone C and which one is Test P does anyone know one have white cap the other one is transparent View attachment 259370
It'll be a bit before you know which is which. The rep is taking a slight rest till Monday. Though if one is a bit crashed, that's the bold c.

Also keep us posted on how you like the boldenone c, I'm very curious

I believe there is also an additional fee if you split kits - can someone confirm. I'm certain I read that there is an additional fee.

Edit - found on first page.

Can you have a mix of vials in the same kit?
yes, for example:
1 kit of test e is 65$
1 kit of deca is 70$
if you want 5 vials of test e + 5 vials of deca, you add 35$ of extra fees: 5x6.5$ + 5x7$ + 35$ = 102.5$
If you order 1 complete kit + few vials of other product, you add only 10$ extra fees, for example if you want 10 vials of test e + 5 vials of deca: 65$ + 5x7$ +10$ = 110$

@drewDown432031

I believe there is also an additional fee if you split kits - can someone confirm. I'm certain I read that there is an additional fee.

Edit - found on first page.

Can you have a mix of vials in the same kit?
yes, for example:
1 kit of test e is 65$
1 kit of deca is 70$
if you want 5 vials of test e + 5 vials of deca, you add 35$ of extra fees: 5x6.5$ + 5x7$ + 35$ = 102.5$
If you order 1 complete kit + few vials of other product, you add only 10$ extra fees, for example if you want 10 vials of test e + 5 vials of deca: 65$ + 5x7$ +10$ = 110$

@drewDown432031

Yeah they don't do that anymore, they have no international stock right now and the domestic stuff is all pre packaged and can't be split up.

Yeah they don't do that anymore, they have no international stock right now and the domestic stuff is all pre packaged and can't be split up.
I just received my international order tracking so I believe they might already be back up and running unless they are just fulfilling the last of the international orders that were placed a couple of weeks back.

I just received my international order tracking so I believe they might already be back up and running unless they are just fulfilling the last of the international orders that were placed a couple of weeks back.

Pretty sure it just applies to the finished oils actually if I remember correctly.

How do you know? Don't say this shit.... The caps change constantly. Even if your hgh is blue top , doesn't mean that his HGH is also blue top. Don't make assumptions

Only way to know is to just email the rep and he will tell you.
I got both Bad semaglutide doesent changed like from the Beginning the cap

Soo shut up trenhead

Just a suggestion, could you have a permanent link where we can access the most recent price list? It saves a lot of people from having to navigate to find the posts with it.

Also just received my bpc from euro warehouse, very good and discreet packaging. Only problem is that dhl isnt very fast, at least in my case it took double time than average, but its not Qingdao's fault.
If you click there username you can see all post from that user in most recent order. Saves time by not having to scroll through lots of pages to find the most recent list.

I got both Bad semaglutide doesent changed like from the Beginning the cap

Soo shut up trenhead
naa man, folks appreciate the help but its always best to get info from the rep, no one knows if changed caps or if someone is just a troll etc. for harm reduction best practice to get directly from rep... ur prob correct, but beside the point...

Guys just got my tracking number to work and QSC sent me the payment process screen to see the steps that were updated. I wasn't worried just curious about it

They are fulfilling some mine was cancelled and refunded and I was given a list of a few vials still in stock