Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

Will Tesamorelin or TB-500 ever be stocked USA domestic? After some test and tirzepatide along with it, y’all can call me Mr T.

Tracy told me that there are no plans to restock test of any kind(I’m guessing the test cyp seizure turned them off trying again)
Those test e kits were like gold,quality well priced.Wish I bought more

This is a big brain move

Its not about brain, what i say is logic to save time for everyone, even for the source. So they wont have to keep answering questions about price or stock. They have to upload it anyways at least that way is more convenient and win-win for all.

Yep. Only hgh being stocked in Aus, and even that’s gone quiet. Trying to find out if anyone is ordering international oils and getting them through
Tracy told me that there are no plans to restock test of any kind(I’m guessing the test cyp seizure turned them off trying again)
Those test e kits were like gold,quality well priced.Wish I bought more

I‘ve ordered 1 Kit Primo, 2 Kit NPP.

In less than 1 week after order placement, Ive already received the NPP - what a service!

Coming back after receiving Primo.
IMG_1662.jpeg

Back to business, the international oils are all sold out, we shipped all inventory to usa and eu
some oils expected in eu next week.

Restock will take some time, we will keep a small inventory in future in Qingdao city.

So no more oil orders international the next days.

In the meantime you can keep ordering oils from domestic warehouses, and you can keep ordering raws and peptides normally.
Only the international oils are sold out (temporary)

I hope I am clear.

I will be taking advantage from this lack of stock, to take some days off too, working a minimum, spending time with familly, to rest a bit, answering few emails once or twice a day, giving tracking numbers, identifications, but accepting few orders only so not all emails will get replies, 3-4 days, until the weekend, then will start again with full time.
Thank you for understanding.
I’ve ordered oils internationally only before. Can I order oils domestically from the us to ship to Canada?