Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

So its been 19 days now and my parcel is still with Canadian Customs with zero tracking updates. Pretty sure its seized at this point. Nonetheless, I will be placing an order for some Primo soon but I'll make sure to buy the insurance this time. I know some of you will say theres still time but I doubt it lol. I've been ordering from QSC for almost 3 years and every single package has cleared customs the next business day, except for this one. Obviously something has changed now so be careful guys.

So its been 19 days now and my parcel is still with Canadian Customs with zero tracking updates. Pretty sure its seized at this point. Nonetheless, I will be placing an order for some Primo soon but I'll make sure to buy the insurance this time. I know some of you will say theres still time but I doubt it lol. I've been ordering from QSC for almost 3 years and every single package has cleared customs the next business day, except for this one. Obviously something has changed now so be careful guys.
I had something similar happen like this but checked the mailbox and found a letter to pick up the parcel at the post office.

Hold out for another week but as you said, based on previous history, most likely seized.

I’ve ordered oils internationally only before. Can I order oils domestically from the us to ship to Canada?
No, but if you have a friend in usa they could receive and possibly ship to Canada for you. Not sure how can customs is with packs from usa, maybe someone has knowledge on this ?

Have any of you found that you work best with a specific GLP1 agonist? Any breakthrough studies happen since I've been gone?

I know everyone was all over the semaglutide / liraglutide bandwagon and now it has switched to tirzepatide.

It's becoming a little more difficult to find respectable opinions on the matter since every soccer mom in North America is creeping into the forums and saying how amazing the drugs are.

I guess what I'm asking.... Does it actually fucking matter which GLP1 we use if you already have good discipline and habits?

$3.50

Very funny. South Park...

Still not a vendor I would consider using. The idea that @muscle96ss was robbed is disgusting to me. I would use extreme caution dealing with poor quality character people.

Best of luck to everyone.

I've been a pretty loyal dragon ordnance guy for a while now but things seem pretty touch and go over there these days so I think I'm going to jump ship.

My wife has been getting semiglutide from some expensive ass source and I was hoping to get some feed back on the qsc semi from folks that have used it. Thanks a lot.

I've been a pretty loyal dragon ordnance guy for a while now but things seem pretty touch and go over there these days so I think I'm going to jump ship.

My wife has been getting semiglutide from some expensive ass source and I was hoping to get some feed back on the qsc semi from folks that have used it. Thanks a lot.

Search the thread for semiglutide. Also make your way over to the giant GLP-1 thread and read it. A hundred of us have already posted the exact information you're requesting.

Search the thread for semiglutide. Also make your way over to the giant GLP-1 thread and read it. A hundred of us have already posted the exact information you're requesting.
Thanks man, sorry to be a newb I haven't lurked much in this thread am being lazy.

Have any of you found that you work best with a specific GLP1 agonist? Any breakthrough studies happen since I've been gone?

I know everyone was all over the semaglutide / liraglutide bandwagon and now it has switched to tirzepatide.

It's becoming a little more difficult to find respectable opinions on the matter since every soccer mom in North America is creeping into the forums and saying how amazing the drugs are.

I guess what I'm asking.... Does it actually fucking matter which GLP1 we use if you already have good discipline and habits?
Best to head over to clinicaltrials.gov and take a look for yourself. The trials measure a lot of outcomes that aren't just weight loss, perhaps some of those will be relevant to you. You can also see which side effects are more likely at different doses of each drug.

This might get you started: CTG Labs - NCBI I like to add # enrolled and only click on studies with lots of people enrolled.

That said, if your diet is already on point, Tesamorelin might fit you better to target stubborn visceral fat. However, that's even more expensive at $5-6/day.

That said, if your diet is already on point, Tesamorelin might fit you better to target stubborn visceral fat. However, that's even more expensive at $5-6/day.
I dont think this advice is up to date, tesamorelin does not help with weight loss at all even if it slightly helps to shift fat loss to lose more visceral fat but still the overall effect of let's say semaglutide vs tesamorelin will be dramatic and blows tesamorelin out of the water! And if the overall fat loss is great enough he will automatically lose visceral fat.

I recommend starting with semaglutide and maxing out its effectiveness. Then a little break and on to Tirzepatide. Both worked very well for me.