Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

Have you tried switching browsers? Mobile browsers for example, have problems. Desktop mode or switch a browser may help. It helped me the last time, and I had the same problem maybe. I thought I was locked out but I was just my browser causing this.
Yeah I think you’re on the right track. Something happened to my tablet in the last 10 days or so and it’s super slow loading and the formatting of regular pages are different. I’m not tech savvy so idk what I did or how to fix it.

However, regarding trying to pay alibaba, I just got a follow up email from them last night saying I still haven’t paid the vendor. And in the new email I was able to pay without logging into alibaba. Paid last night and already have tracking lol. God bless America!

I understand some of the complaints and issues lately in here and I can see both sides. But I have done well with QDS and hope things smooth out with some vets and this source because this source has been very convenient for me and my needs.

Yeah I think you’re on the right track. Something happened to my tablet in the last 10 days or so and it’s super slow loading and the formatting of regular pages are different. I’m not tech savvy so idk what I did or how to fix it.

However, regarding trying to pay alibaba, I just got a follow up email from them last night saying I still haven’t paid the vendor. And in the new email I was able to pay without logging into alibaba. Paid last night and already have tracking lol. God bless America!

I understand some of the complaints and issues lately in here and I can see both sides. But I have done well with QDS and hope things smooth out with some vets and this source because this source has been very convenient for me and my needs.
That sounds like a relief and I'm happy you were able to pay finally. The Alibaba website and process is absolutely terrible, in my experience. It never works smoothly. This happened to me too, and it doesn't matter if you are tech savvy or not. Sometimes things just stop working or don't work without any logical explanations.

Hello everyone,

I am back, I am sorry for the late/no replies during these last days, since I was off, but no worries, all emails will get a reply. I replied to most of them and still have about 400 to answer + DMs.
Thank you for your patience.

And like usual, I am back with the good news and few lab tests.

Tirzepatide:

We heard that some chinese have better prices, so the new batch we decided to discount it, and give you the best prices.

Preorders accepted, shipping in 10 days, discounted price:

Tirzepatide 10x10mg
1-9 kits: $350/kit (instead of $445/kit)
10-99 kits: $320/kit
+100 kits: $270/kit

Qingdao Sigma will be always the best and first choice of the buyers !

New Janoshik tests:

Code:
https://janoshik.com/tests/30170-Tirzepatide_5_mg_ZVSXRQFGEKWC
https://janoshik.com/tests/30171-Tirzepatide_10_mg_6FSBRW5KUFYB

Tirzepatide 10mg Green tops .pngTirzepatide 5mg Green tops.png

Trestolone Enanthate oil 100mg/ml

Will be available soon in EU warehouse

350€/kit

I already sold the leftovers in china warehouse this morning

Janoshik test:

Code:
https://janoshik.com/tests/30166-Trestolone_Enanthate_DU5BGX3HH6PC

Trestolone enanthate oil.png

Tesamorelin 10x2mg

(tested 3mg)

Code:
https://janoshik.com/tests/30169-Tesamorelin_LRY77NBKZNPP

Tesamorelin 2mg.png

Many other lab tests soon.

Stock questions:

GHK CU restock saturday

Mots-C 5mg added and Mots-C 2mg discounted.

International oils: Test E and Test P this week, rest later, we have no stocks now. We will restock one by one.

USA warehouse:
Have now all the oils, except trestolone enanthate.
Test C is back to stock us domestic.
BPC157 10x5mg sold out domestic and will be replaced soon by 10x10mg us domestic until the new batch of BPC157 10x5mg is produced.
Semaglutide 10x4mg still available.

Canada warehouse:
Will have oils in August (if all goes well with customs):
Sustanon, tren A, tren E, mast P, NPP.

Australia warehouse:
new stocks, stand by, in the meantime, order international.

Attached an updated price list

Let me know if you have any questions

For orders: qingdao.rep@tutanota.com

Welcome back and also great news for the Aus warehouse stock - plenty here were worried that that well dried up. You might need to stock extra as it will surely get sold out.

Is that going to be the new price going forward for the 10mg tirz or just this batch?
Hello everyone,

I am back, I am sorry for the late/no replies during these last days, since I was off, but no worries, all emails will get a reply. I replied to most of them and still have about 400 to answer + DMs.
Thank you for your patience.

And like usual, I am back with the good news and few lab tests.

Tirzepatide:

We heard that some chinese have better prices, so the new batch we decided to discount it, and give you the best prices.

Preorders accepted, shipping in 10 days, discounted price:

Tirzepatide 10x10mg
1-9 kits: $350/kit (instead of $445/kit)
10-99 kits: $320/kit
+100 kits: $270/kit

Qingdao Sigma will be always the best and first choice of the buyers !

New Janoshik tests:

Code:
https://janoshik.com/tests/30170-Tirzepatide_5_mg_ZVSXRQFGEKWC
https://janoshik.com/tests/30171-Tirzepatide_10_mg_6FSBRW5KUFYB

View attachment 259620View attachment 259621

Trestolone Enanthate oil 100mg/ml

Will be available soon in EU warehouse

350€/kit

I already sold the leftovers in china warehouse this morning

Janoshik test:

Code:
https://janoshik.com/tests/30166-Trestolone_Enanthate_DU5BGX3HH6PC

View attachment 259622

Tesamorelin 10x2mg

(tested 3mg)

Code:
https://janoshik.com/tests/30169-Tesamorelin_LRY77NBKZNPP

View attachment 259623

Many other lab tests soon.

Stock questions:

GHK CU restock saturday

Mots-C 5mg added and Mots-C 2mg discounted.

International oils: Test E and Test P this week, rest later, we have no stocks now. We will restock one by one.

USA warehouse:
Have now all the oils, except trestolone enanthate.
Test C is back to stock us domestic.
BPC157 10x5mg sold out domestic and will be replaced soon by 10x10mg us domestic until the new batch of BPC157 10x5mg is produced.
Semaglutide 10x4mg still available.

Canada warehouse:
Will have oils in August (if all goes well with customs):
Sustanon, tren A, tren E, mast P, NPP.

Australia warehouse:
new stocks, stand by, in the meantime, order international.

Attached an updated price list

Let me know if you have any questions

For orders: qingdao.rep@tutanota.com

Is that going to be the new price going forward for the 10mg tirz or just this batch?
The batch is 3000 kits.
So this is the new price.
Once the US warehouse is restocked, the US customers will pay the domestic prices, which is $50 higher per kit, so if you want to order tirzepatide 10mg at this price it's now.

Is this for people who are greatly overweight, or can someone benefit who’s 10% and lower trying to get leaner over the summer ?
I dont think this advice is up to date, tesamorelin does not help with weight loss at all even if it slightly helps to shift fat loss to lose more visceral fat but still the overall effect of let's say semaglutide vs tesamorelin will be dramatic and blows tesamorelin out of the water! And if the overall fat loss is great enough he will automatically lose visceral fat.

@tenba12 @Country Club Hero @HB_22

Thanks for the responses dudes. I have some experience with sema and it did exactly what I wanted. I just wanted to know if there was any reason we *need* to start taking more expensive shit. I like to think "if it aint broke dont fix it" so i'll keep rocking sema until I need something stronger.

Also great plug for the clinical trails website. Sometimes I forget the resources we have a google search away from us.

Now time to be annoying..... Where's the most recent price list hehehe

@tenba12 @Country Club Hero @HB_22

Thanks for the responses dudes. I have some experience with sema and it did exactly what I wanted. I just wanted to know if there was any reason we *need* to start taking more expensive shit. I like to think "if it aint broke dont fix it" so i'll keep rocking sema until I need something stronger.

Also great plug for the clinical trails website. Sometimes I forget the resources we have a google search away from us.

Now time to be annoying..... Where's the most recent price list hehehe
You honestly cannot be serious in regards to the recent pricelist question.

Welcome back and also great news for the Aus warehouse stock - plenty here were worried that that well dried up. You might need to stock extra as it will surely get sold out.
I wouldn't celebrate just yet .
If we are being advised to order from the international line then it's fair to assume the local restock is a way off?

You honestly cannot be serious in regards to the recent pricelist question.

That was just a funny coincidence. I was replying to comments on the last page and hadn't refreshed yet. Didn't think QSC rep would conveniently come back from vacation in the 40 minutes I stepped away from my computer. I'll take my moment of shame. Shit happens. Cheers

I'd say one to two months at the latest.

International via special line is G2G.
I wouldn't celebrate just yet .
If we are being advised to order from the international line then it's fair to assume the local restock is a way off?

Ah, fair enough, bud.
That was just a funny coincidence. I was replying to comments on the last page and hadn't refreshed yet. Didn't think QSC rep would conveniently come back from vacation in the 40 minutes I stepped away from my computer. I'll take my moment of shame. Shit happens. Cheers