Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

Hello everyone,

I am back, I am sorry for the late/no replies during these last days, since I was off, but no worries, all emails will get a reply. I replied to most of them and still have about 400 to answer + DMs.
Thank you for your patience.

And like usual, I am back with the good news and few lab tests.

Tirzepatide:

We heard that some chinese have better prices, so the new batch we decided to discount it, and give you the best prices.

Preorders accepted, shipping in 10 days, discounted price:

Tirzepatide 10x10mg
1-9 kits: $350/kit (instead of $445/kit)
10-99 kits: $320/kit
+100 kits: $270/kit

Qingdao Sigma will be always the best and first choice of the buyers !

New Janoshik tests:

Code:
https://janoshik.com/tests/30170-Tirzepatide_5_mg_ZVSXRQFGEKWC
https://janoshik.com/tests/30171-Tirzepatide_10_mg_6FSBRW5KUFYB

View attachment 259620View attachment 259621

Trestolone Enanthate oil 100mg/ml

Will be available soon in EU warehouse

350€/kit

I already sold the leftovers in china warehouse this morning

Janoshik test:

Code:
https://janoshik.com/tests/30166-Trestolone_Enanthate_DU5BGX3HH6PC

View attachment 259622

Tesamorelin 10x2mg

(tested 3mg)

Code:
https://janoshik.com/tests/30169-Tesamorelin_LRY77NBKZNPP

View attachment 259623

Many other lab tests soon.

Stock questions:

GHK CU restock saturday

Mots-C 5mg added and Mots-C 2mg discounted.

International oils: Test E and Test P this week, rest later, we have no stocks now. We will restock one by one.

USA warehouse:
Have now all the oils, except trestolone enanthate.
Test C is back to stock us domestic.
BPC157 10x5mg sold out domestic and will be replaced soon by 10x10mg us domestic until the new batch of BPC157 10x5mg is produced.
Semaglutide 10x4mg still available.

Canada warehouse:
Will have oils in August (if all goes well with customs):
Sustanon, tren A, tren E, mast P, NPP.

Australia warehouse:
new stocks, stand by, in the meantime, order international.

Attached an updated price list

Let me know if you have any questions

For orders: qingdao.rep@tutanota.com

EU warehouse hgh is minimum 5 kits now?

Last edited:
@Qingdao Sigma Chemicals
How is the state of play with shipping to New Zealand? Any recent orders/orders still getting through? Looking at some raws. Also - do you have access to nebivolol raws/ever considered stocking it if not? Thanks heaps.

Likewise for any NZ bros on here - anyone ordered recently, any issues? Cheers!
First order had no issues. Second order had Anadrol and Phenibut seized by customs. Was bizarre. The test, NPP and tadalafil that was in the same package was left.

Tried to tell seller but didn’t believe me, so will just have to reorder the same missing items I guess

i've order 5 hgh kits from EU warehouse and paid this morning ...but still no response. how much time did they take from paid to shipment?

i've order 5 hgh kits from EU warehouse and paid this morning ...but still no response. how much time did they take from paid to shipment?
Usually the day after they give you the track number if it's EU to me took 7/10 days to arrive

First order had no issues. Second order had Anadrol and Phenibut seized by customs. Was bizarre. The test, NPP and tadalafil that was in the same package was left.

Tried to tell seller but didn’t believe me, so will just have to reorder the same missing items I guess
Was that for raws or finished products mate - especially bizarre if it was finisheds and they left vials but seized those two items? Good to know though, cheers bro

Curious as to anyone else’s experience using QSCs test + Tren.

I switched suppliers and have been only running QSCs Test E 800mg a week and Tren A 375mg a week. Since switching I’m bloated as shit, feel tired, and my sex drive dipped.

Anyone else have issues like this using these products?
high test=high e2
add tren which sensitizes the body to e2

your estrogen is too high and your body is more sensitive than usual to it.

trt test (75-125mg) plus tren in your dosage range works way better, almost no sides effects associated with tren

Use a 27g needle or smaller to draw, takes more time but problem solved doing it. Zero issues doing it
Heat the oil, that'll make a big difference.

I used to put 1-2 inches hot water in a ramekin, microwave for ~1 minute until it's almost boiling, then put my vials in the water for at least minute (don't get the stopper wet), then pull them out of the water as I draw from each.

Now I use a mug warmer like someone suggested on Meso. It's faster, hotter, and I don't have to worry about tipping vials over in the water. My only problem now is I think I need to reduce pressure in vials to compensate for increased pressure when heated. My usual neutral pressure becomes positive when hot, and a small amount of oil comes out onto the stopper when drawing.

I draw with a 29g. When the oil is heated it takes ~15 seconds to draw 1ml.

Heat the oil, that'll make a big difference.

I used to put 1-2 inches hot water in a ramekin, microwave for ~1 minute until it's almost boiling, then put my vials in the water for at least minute (don't get the stopper wet), then pull them out of the water as I draw from each.

Now I use a mug warmer like someone suggested on Meso. It's faster, hotter, and I don't have to worry about tipping vials over in the water. My only problem now is I think I need to reduce pressure in vials to compensate for increased pressure when heated. My usual neutral pressure becomes positive when hot, and a small amount of oil comes out onto the stopper when drawing.

I draw with a 29g. When the oil is heated it takes ~15 seconds to draw 1ml.
Stick a small needle in vial as you heat it.

Usually the day after they give you the track number if it's EU to me took 7/10 days to arrive
Yeah that’s ok, but I’ve send my money and nothing. Not even a message to confirm the received payment. I’m a little bit worried

Yeah that’s ok, but I’ve send my money and nothing. Not even a message to confirm the received payment. I’m a little bit worried
I emailed last week to the new address to try and make an order, but I haven't received any answer. It is a bit strange. I think something happened because on one day, everything was OK, and then the next day, they suddenly have no international oils and the rep takes a bunch of days off.

I emailed last week to the new address to try and make an order, but I haven't received any answer. It is a bit strange. I think something happened because on one day, everything was OK, and then the next day, they suddenly have no international oils and the rep takes a bunch of days off.
Even if something did happen, which I don’t totally believe, who cares. They’re taking the required steps to stay in business and provide us with quality products, and keep the law off them. Sounds like good business.