Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

Are bacteriostatic water kits not on the pricelist for international order?
Still can be ordered international

I hided all the internation oil list, but in fact we can still ship bac water, test e and test p this week.

and few vials left:

Tren A : 5 vials
L-carnitine:7 vials
DECA : 3 vials
SUS : 7 vials
Bold U : 2 vials
DHB : 6 vials
Drost P : 6 vials
GW501516 : 9 vials
Para : 1 vials
Ment : 4 vials
Test C : 3 vials
Drost E : 1 vials
Tren E : 4 vials
Test U : 1vials
NPP : 3 vials

Is this for people who are greatly overweight, or can someone benefit who’s 10% and lower trying to get leaner over the summer ?
GLP-1 RA drugs work great at any bodyfat level. They help a lot with appetite suppression no matter if you are at 10% or 25%.

For USA Domestic buyers, what payment method is the safest and most secure/least likely for future issues? Are Google Pay, Bank wires safe? What happened to using WU/MG? Sorry for the dumb questions, but I have been out of the game for almost 10 years.

I was going to place a domestic order for Domestic Injectables and then a separate order for the international orals (since the orals are not available as domestic).

For USA Domestic buyers, what payment method is the safest and most secure/least likely for future issues? Are Google Pay, Bank wires safe? What happened to using WU/MG? Sorry for the dumb questions, but I have been out of the game for almost 10 years.

I was going to place a domestic order for Domestic Injectables and then a separate order for the international orals (since the orals are not available as domestic).
Crypto through an exchange which doesn't have KYC.

Try gate(dot)io, kucoin, etc.

Just do a quick google search and see what pops up for you.

Only issue would be (depend on how hard you government agency looks into it) will be the funds entering the account and if they can trace that back.

I doubt over a few bottles worth they would go to that effort but from what I hear about your agencies over there is that they love to fuck over the working class.

Pretty much same everywhere, huh?

Still can be ordered international

I hided all the internation oil list, but in fact we can still ship bac water, test e and test p this week.

and few vials left:

Tren A : 5 vials
L-carnitine:7 vials
DECA : 3 vials
SUS : 7 vials
Bold U : 2 vials
DHB : 6 vials
Drost P : 6 vials
GW501516 : 9 vials
Para : 1 vials
Ment : 4 vials
Test C : 3 vials
Drost E : 1 vials
Tren E : 4 vials
Test U : 1vials
NPP : 3 vials
Can I please put first dibs on this glorious final bag of liquorice all sorts?

On a separate note, is the production plant still making lyophilised glutathione and NMN?? Really appreciate an eta!

@Qingdao Sigma Chemicals
How is the state of play with shipping to New Zealand? Any recent orders/orders still getting through? Looking at some raws. Also - do you have access to nebivolol raws/ever considered stocking it if not? Thanks heaps.

Likewise for any NZ bros on here - anyone ordered recently, any issues? Cheers!

You can have them invoice you through Alibaba and pay with credit/debit/Apple Pay/Google Pay. The payment methods are laid out on their price sheet.

How many vials you gone through?
2-3 pokes and I got rubber pieces for days.
I've purchased sterile vials and syringe filters.
Been transferring the gear after a couple draws.
Use a 27g needle or smaller to draw, takes more time but problem solved doing it. Zero issues doing it