Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

If you did any reading you would have known
I stopped answering these questions. If someone can't be bothered to put in 3 minutes of effort to help themselves, I can't be bothered to help them either.

Gives me more time to help out people with well thought out questions on training, nutrition, dosages etc.

My neighbour got Tren e, primo Drosta and phenylpiracetam.
Do you know which one is „2“ „3“ and „#4“?

And the pink tops are dsip?

I placed an order and it was delivered to fedex very quickly, but the product did not pass through the customs because the package content was written as "cosmetic product". Import of cosmetic products is personally prohibited in my country. So $500 wasted. It's not my fault. I don't know why he need to write a cosmetic product, but I lost both my time and money. It was bad...

Maybe my Canadian bros can help with a quick question...... When placing an order does a regular Google pay or Apple pay work ? Or is everything strictly through an alibaba account.
Just trying to figure this shit out

I placed an order and it was delivered to fedex very quickly, but the product did not pass through the customs because the package content was written as "cosmetic product". Import of cosmetic products is personally prohibited in my country. So $500 wasted. It's not my fault. I don't know why he need to write a cosmetic product, but I lost both my time and money. It was bad...
Wtf …can’t import cosmetics ? Do you live in North Korea ?

Should've written gay ass lube and it would've went through smoothly

Payment options
Maybe my Canadian bros can help with a quick question...... When placing an order does a regular Google pay or Apple pay work ? Or is everything strictly through an alibaba account.
Just trying to figure this shit out
I always just pay using visa debit on alibaba. Never tried google or apple pay

Yessir. That's how I've always done it with HGH, TB500, BPC157 etc.

Thank you! Not many people make it out of the underground lol.
I believe it lol

I'm new here on meso but have been active across other forums stretching back a decade or so, generally a lurker apart from one or two. After a long break due to life I've come back and seeing your handle here is refreshing. Game on!

Does anyone know if QSC has just ran out of stock of test e for Australian domestic? I’ve read back thru a few pages and used the search function to no avail. On the current price list the test e seems to have been removed

In the meantime you can keep ordering oils from domestic warehouses, and you can keep ordering raws and peptides normally.
Only the international oils are sold out (temporary)
@Enzo1a

Edit - nevermind, had a look and saw what you meant. My list is out of date. Best to email them and they can provide an update. Correct there has been no mention of it being removed so hopefully an oversight.

@Enzo1a

Edit - nevermind, had a look and saw what you meant. My list is out of date. Best to email them and they can provide an update. Correct there has been no mention of it being removed so hopefully an oversight.
Thanks mate, yeah hopefully I’ve sent an email off to them. Will update once I get an answer in case of other fellow aussies wondering same thing

Does anyone know if QSC has just ran out of stock of test e for Australian domestic? I’ve read back thru a few pages and used the search function to no avail. On the current price list the test e seems to have been removed
They said their test shipment to Australia was seized. They didn’t mention a restock.

Thanks mate, yeah hopefully I’ve sent an email off to them. Will update once I get an answer in case of other fellow aussies wondering same thing
Please do. That additional info will help stop people asking that same question which in, in turn, will help response times on orders.

One can only hope.

They said their test shipment to Australia was seized. They didn’t mention a restock.
Did they mention this via email or on the forums. Can't seem to locate it.

If that is the case, see if there is a restock to take place. If not, order international and keep numbers a little lower than usual @Enzo1a

Did they mention this via email or on the forums. Can't seem to locate it.

If that is the case, see if there is a restock to take place. If not, order international and keep numbers a little lower than usual @Enzo1a
Page 1487. I’m not Australian just remembered them mentioning it and confirmed via search.