Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

Anyone found a workaround for when they send the alibaba cc link for payment but you can’t get into alibaba account? Last invoice Tracy sent me to pay with cc through alibaba required me to sign in to alibaba account. Previously I could just pay on the link he sends without logging into alibaba.

The problem is I am locked out and customer service/tech support is non-existent with alibaba. Has anyone found a way around this? Sucks not being able to pay for an order.

Tracy is so busy I hate emailing questions. Plus he said that he can’t change how the alibaba payment link is sent. But I can’t pay unless payment option is on the first page of the initial email.
Have you tried switching browsers? Mobile browsers for example, have problems. Desktop mode or switch a browser may help. It helped me the last time, and I had the same problem maybe. I thought I was locked out but I was just my browser causing this.

the email is too slow for the answers..
i've written yesterday, gettin the answer this morning, ask another question and till now no naswer...

Curious as to anyone else’s experience using QSCs test + Tren.

I switched suppliers and have been only running QSCs Test E 800mg a week and Tren A 375mg a week. Since switching I’m bloated as shit, feel tired, and my sex drive dipped.

Anyone else have issues like this using these products?

Would you recommend the same for peptides like TB, BPC, etc

Thanks for all your contributions across multiple forums over the years heavy
Yessir. That's how I've always done it with HGH, TB500, BPC157 etc.

Thank you! Not many people make it out of the underground lol.

i'm relaxed, i just would know if that is the normal procedure. thank you for the info, i'll wait
And yes sometimes you dont get a response for a few days. He'll respond sooner or later.

Keep in mind this is 1 guy handling 1000's of emails

It's not really "normal" it's more like the dude just took staycation for the first time in a year, timing just happens to suck for you. Most of the time you'll get responses in 24-48 hours, just not right now.
i'm relaxed, i just would know if that is the normal procedure. thank you for the info, i'll wait