Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

Instant bank transfer immediately sent you the money, not in a days. Can you check that for me for reassure me? i sent a p.m. on meso with my email so you can check if is all ok
Just wait dude, no need to keep pushing. Bank transfer is not instant unless it is same country.
You'll have tracking in a few days

Instant bank transfer immediately sent you the money, not in a days. Can you check that for me for reassure me? i sent a p.m. on meso with my email so you can check if is all ok
Pro tip: You're not ordering from Walgreens. There's a reason they don't just have a website that you can order from and pay however you please. Assume a bank transfer for an order from them goes through at least 2-3 more transfers before it reaches its final destination and none of that happens instantly.

Guys, i was simply worries for my order, nothing more. I just ask a question, it's my first time buyin from QSC, i've read a lot of question in this thread that just worried me. I've buyed from other sellers, and they answer me very fast and always have a good conversation without any problem. Anyway, i understood what You all are sayin' to me, i'll wait

Y'all complaining about PİP from compound XYZ - why not inject said compound sub q?(fatty parts of glutes, side thigh etc) you won't feel shit but a little tiny lump.

Y'all complaining about PİP from compound XYZ - why not inject said compound sub q?(fatty parts of glutes, side thigh etc) you won't feel shit but a little tiny lump.
with how much oil some of the guys here are pushing with primo... that lump will not be so little more like a third glute..

with how much oil some of the guys here are pushing with primo... that lump will not be so little more like a third glute..
Fair, but if pip is a big concern, we could split the doses out during the week. I stopped IM in December, and while I'm running 3-3.5ml oil a week, I prefer to split them into daily injections subQ, doing 2 spots a day. While it does get a little bruised on the skin over time, and gets annoying finding spots at this frequency, I will always prefer it going forward to having pip or muscle soreness.