Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

Instant bank transfer immediately sent you the money, not in a days. Can you check that for me for reassure me? i sent a p.m. on meso with my email so you can check if is all ok
Literally I never get into it with people on the forums, but would you just shut the fuck up already. I’ve never seen such a paranoid baby like you before and I’ve been on multiple forums for 20 years now.
You will get your fucking gh. Do you see a hundred other customers complaining on here about not getting what they ordered? You know why you don’t see it? Because everyone gets their stuff. You think they are just trying to scam your insignificant ass out of a few kits of gh? Get real dumb ass. Tracy is busy as hell answering emails.
Honestly I’d ban your ass from ever ordering again.
Ok back to regular programming. I apologize Tracy for cluttering your forum with my rant, but that prick really got on my nerves after about his 5th post

Last edited:
This is highly individual, i'm running the primo right now with zero PIP.
That’s good to know. I’m sitting on 2 kits and all this pip talk has gotten me a bit nervous. I will try it on its own first and if it does give me pip I’ll just mix it with my test cyp.
I’ve used quite a bit of QSC oils and the only one that gave me even a minimum amount of pip was the Ment, which surprised me, and that is very minimal.

Literally I never get into it with people on the forums, but would you just shut the fuck up already. I’ve never seen such a paranoid baby like you before and I’ve been on multiple forums for 20 years now.
You will get your fucking gh. Do you see a hundred other customers complaining on here about not getting what they ordered? You know why you don’t see it? Because everyone gets their stuff. You think they are just trying to scam your insignificant ass out of a few kits of gh? Get real dumb ass. Tracy is busy as hell answering emails.
Ok back to regular programming. I apologize Tracy for cluttering your forum with my rant, but that prick really got on my nerves after about his 5th post
Who the f*ck are you? Another keyboard lion? I’ve already apologise to all for just ask a simply question. The problem for me is that I never did business with a such big seller like QSC, and I don’t know what are the waiting time , that all.
And learn to take respect to the other forum members, that no one have fear of you.

Got my email replied, curious to see the timing from paying to receiving the order.
I'm not worried as I know it takes a moment to receive confirmations and tracking, in my experience some sources confirm in 24 hours others in few days.
Not bothered as long as I receive good gh :)
Will update

Who the f*ck are you? Another keyboard lion? I’ve already apologise to all for just ask a simply question. The problem for me is that I never did business with a such big seller like QSC, and I don’t know what are the waiting time , that all.
And learn to take respect to the other forum members, that no one have fear of you.

What I'm picturing.

images (1) (1).jpeg

Definitely not a keyboard lion. I made no threats. Just got tired of post after post of the same crap.
Anyone that would do any type of research whatsoever would know the answer to his questions. He is the poster child of someone that should not be buying this type of product online.

Also I’m not on tren. 2 days in and I get terrible insomnia and nothing I take helps it whatsoever.

Current stack is test cyp, ment, bold cyp and 1/2 a vial of gh a day.

Definitely not a keyboard lion. I made no threats. Just got tired of post after post of the same crap.
Anyone that would do any type of research whatsoever would know the answer to his questions. He is the poster child of someone that should not be buying this type of product online.

Also I’m not on tren. 2 days in and I get terrible insomnia and nothing I take helps it whatsoever.

Current stack is test cyp, ment, bold cyp and 1/2 a vial of gh a day.
You made no threats but you had an offensive language. For what?
Sorry if I paid a commission for send instantaneously the money for my “fuckin hgh”, and I request at least a confirm of the received payment, I never asked about shipment. Ok I understood I have to wait a couple of days.

But In our country we say: my money, my ass. Your money, your ass.

P.s.: probably the hgh can gave you insomnia

Why not just fill a one of those 10ml gauges with a majority of the compound and then back fill a slin needle. Isn't that what everyone does mostly these days?

Less scar tissue issues etc

(Of course, slin for lower body fat individuals and for areas with less far in general for an IM injecting and not subq)

That sounds like a good idea (backfilling slin pins). I don't do that. 25 years on & off gear and no issues with scar tissue.

Even though Tracy is a guy , he's still not going to fuck you, white night