Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

Hey @Qingdao Sigma Chemicals ! I just got my order of boldenone cypionate today, but it is very crashed with huge chunks of shards. I’m concerned about the PIP with this considering the oil was already very warm when it was crashed. (Pics attached)

Is there anything you could do for me? It is still unopened in case you’d be open to a return or something. Thanks!

Attachments

• Bold Cyp Crashed 2.jpg
    Bold Cyp Crashed 2.jpg
    8 MB · Views: 161
  • Bold Cyp Crashed 3.jpg
    Bold Cyp Crashed 3.jpg
    8.8 MB · Views: 108
  • Bold Cyp Crashed 4.jpg
    Bold Cyp Crashed 4.jpg
    7.6 MB · Views: 129
Hey @Qingdao Sigma Chemicals ! I just got my order of boldenone cypionate today, but it is very crashed with huge chunks of shards. I’m concerned about the PIP with this considering the oil was already very warm when it was crashed. (Pics attached)

Is there anything you could do for me? It is still unopened in case you’d be open to a return or something. Thanks!
You want a return because the gear you bought that’s prone to crashing has crashed? I’d read the terms of service, if you get a ‘return,’ it would be the first. Heat it like the rest of with crashed gear. PIP isn’t dictated by ‘shards,’ it’s PIPpy or it’s not, regardless of it crashing.

You want a return because the gear you bought that’s prone to crashing has crashed? I’d read the terms of service, if you get a ‘return,’ it would be the first. Heat it like the rest of with crashed gear. PIP isn’t dictated by ‘shards,’ it’s PIPpy or it’s not, regardless of it crashing.
No, and I realize that returns are not a usual thing. I was just trying to ask Qingdao if there was anything they could do for me; I don’t think I came off as outraged/demanding anything.

Thanks for the suggestion!

DO NOT INJECT CRASHED GEAR

@AnabolicPsychonaut
In addition to this, as everyone else has said heat it up and if it returns to normal it's G2G.
If it remains cloudy or crashed then in the bin.

@AnabolicPsychonaut
Gear crashes based on the ester and how readily soluble it is in oil (based on ester)
Couple this with cold room temperatures and you will see your gear crash more easily. (unless you're like that bloke who puts his gear in the fridge - then everything will crash).

In addition to this, as everyone else has said heat it up and if it returns to normal it's G2G.

@AnabolicPsychonaut
Gear crashes based on the ester and how readily soluble it is in oil (based on ester)
Couple this with cold room temperatures and you will see your gear crash more easily. (unless you're like that bloke who puts his gear in the fridge - then everything will crash).
Not quite true. I've had legit gear in the freezer before and it didn't crash.

Lots of variables. Its a myth that if your gear doesn't freeze after being in the freezer overnight there is no hormone it it.

DO NOT INJECT CRASHED GEAR

@AnabolicPsychonaut

@AnabolicPsychonaut
Thank you both for the advice and saving me from unnecessary hell lol. I’ve seen mixed opinions on injecting crashed gear so I greatly appreciate your input!

All bottles have settled to room temp and holy shit. More than half of one vial is filled with precipitated bold cyp. This would probably indicate different ratios of BB/BA/EO to bold cyp (in each bottle) correct? & I assume that it would just begin to precipitate in the muscle after pinning it.

1.jpg

Heybib
Thank you both for the advice and saving me from unnecessary hell lol. I’ve seen mixed opinions on injecting crashed gear so I greatly appreciate your input!

All bottles have settled to room temp and holy shit. More than half of one vial is filled with precipitated bold cyp. This would probably indicate different ratios of BB/BA/EO to bold cyp (in each bottle) correct? & I assume that it would just begin to precipitate in the muscle after pinning it.

View attachment 259934
[/QUOTE\]

So all the bold cyp is brewed into a large batch, then placed into individual vials. Thus the ratios of the solution will be the same because the solution is the same just separated into vials for administration and retail purposes.

What's so great about Bold Cyp that everyone and their mom's ordering it even with this crashing issues. Anything special about this compound?

What's so great about Bold Cyp that everyone and their mom's ordering it even with this crashing issues. Anything special about this compound?
Nothing other than it known to have some mad PIP bite and the crashing like you said, but some who can handle the PIP or have none at all swear it is one of their favorites for.....wait for it......mass gains...or gainzzzzz..
If you ask me it seems almost like a cult following lately. Lets see if it sticks.

Hey! That's what's confusing to me. The vials should all be equal ratios/amounts of solvents:compound, but I'm not sure how else to explain the varying amounts of precipitation/crashing..outside of pH maybe (all were measured at the same temp). I know it's a trivial question but was curious, thank you!
It's just a shorter ester than undecylenate (usual EQ). Faster saturation, faster clearance (and with its shorter ester, 10% more potent mg for mg). Same logic as using tren A vs tren E. I wrongly assumed this would have been brewed at an ideal mg/ml to avoid crashing as much as possible.

Very
Hey! That's what's confusing to me. The vials should all be equal ratios/amounts of solvents:compound, but I'm not sure how else to explain the varying amounts of precipitation/crashing..outside of pH maybe (all were measured at the same temp). I know it's a trivial question but was curious, thank you!

It's just a shorter ester than undecylenate (usual EQ). Faster saturation, faster clearance (and with its shorter ester, 10% more potent mg for mg). Same logic as using tren A vs tren E. I wrongly assumed this would have been brewed at an ideal mg/ml to avoid crashing as much as possible.

Sorry the formatting was so screwed there. So subtle differences in how cold the vials get can cause it. I know I've gotten packs of vials that the ones on the edges are totally crashed and ones on the inside are a little more insulated.

The thing is, once you get close to the temp that causes crashing to happen, exponentially more will precipitate. So there could be a negligible differences in temperature but large differences in how much precipitation occurs.

If you want to learn more about the concept I think it's like the energy of activation of concept within the larger concept of thermodynamics and solutions in chemistry.

Your vials should be fine, get a coffee mug warmer from Amazon and stick those on there until they go back into solution.

I've had test cyp from a different vendor crash so badly that the vials ruptured haha.

LOL, I kind of think it would be pretty difficult cuz it would seem your pin would get stopped up unless you use a harpoon.

I'm sure someone has figured out how to do this tho o_O
Right…..my post was quoted and rebutted, implying I said to inject crashed gear. I was just wondering where that was written in my quote. But, you’re correct on both counts.