Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

In addition to this, as everyone else has said heat it up and if it returns to normal it's G2G.
If it remains cloudy or crashed then in the bin.

@AnabolicPsychonaut
Gear crashes based on the ester and how readily soluble it is in oil (based on ester)
Couple this with cold room temperatures and you will see your gear crash more easily. (unless you're like that bloke who puts his gear in the fridge - then everything will crash).
the bold cyp takes like 30 min in boiling water to remove all the crystals...

Last edited:
Update. Order went through Monday and pack arrived today. Us domestic. Very fast and great packaging. I will be making my second order.

Been running 600mg of the new primo. Upping to 800 next week. Mix my weekly primo and test dose together in the same vial. Heat the vial on the stove for a few minutes and I’ve had zero pip.

That’s why there are an issue, for sure… you ordered after than me, and you know where is your parcel.
I don't know what to tell you, I just placed my first order and so far everything is good.
I am waiting to see when it comes and when it will arrive I'll just inject from a random vial 5iu and go test my levels to see if is good or not, I'll update my own experience with this source but I can't talk for others.

I placed an order last Saturday (5 days ago) and I am still waiting too.
No tracking or shipping done as far as I know.

News? @Qingdao Sigma Chemicals
That’s why there are an issue, for sure… you ordered after than me, and you know where is your parcel.
@Qingdao Sigma Chemicals did you answer these guys? When they see others getting info and they have nothing, I can see their concern.

It starts to look like selective scamming. I'm not saying it is, but those are the optics IMO.

@Qingdao Sigma Chemicals did you answer these guys? When they see others getting info and they have nothing, I can see their concern.

It starts to look like selective scamming. I'm not saying it is, but those are the optics IMO.
I tried to send them another mail, maybe they have a lot of email to respond too.
I did several orders with them and never had a problem.
Let's hope for the best!

All the new ass hats take note.
Use the search feature to find the price list or email.
Send the email with your order.
Wait.
Send payment and shipping information.
Wait.
Wait.
Wait.
Shut up.
Wait.
Go make money or focus on a goal like hitting a new PR. Do something else while you wait. Stop acting like you're the main character in the world.
Don't post in those threads asking for people to identify your order. use your damn head and send an email. Stop being ridiculous

All the new ass hats take note.
Use the search feature to find the price list or email.
Send the email with your order.
Wait.
Send payment and shipping information.
Wait.
Wait.
Wait.
Shut up.
Wait.
Go make money or focus on a goal like hitting a new PR. Do something else while you wait. Stop acting like you're the main character in the world.
Don't post in those threads asking for people to identify your order. use your damn head and send an email. Stop being ridiculous
I don't disagree with all of your statement but you are kind of a douche bag and hey, you hit me up, I return the favor. You have a great weekend buddy.

I don't disagree with all of your statement but you are kind of a douche bag and hey, you hit me up, I return the favor. You have a great weekend buddy.
I never hit you up. I delete the pms you send me and had you on ignore for months. You're a little baby pussy penis having kid who was shocked that someone spent 20k on gear.