Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

I never hit you up. I delete the pms you send me and had you on ignore for months. You're a little baby pussy penis having kid who was shocked that someone spent 20k on gear.
My comment on the 20K really irked you huh?

I don't remember sending you PMs but whatever, maybe I did.

I've pretty much ignored you. I do agree with some of what you say but you are quite an abrasive fucker and overly judgemental. There is still hope for you though. I never give up on anyone.

You have a great weekend buddy.

My comment on the 20K really irked you huh?

I don't remember sending you PMs but whatever, maybe I did.

I've pretty much ignored you. I do agree with some of what you say but you are quite an abrasive fucker and overly judgemental. There is still hope for you though. I never give up on anyone.

You have a great weekend buddy.
You should give up on yourself and get quadruple vaccinated with the covid vaccine. And then move to Canada because climate change is legal there

JFK this thread can be a dumpster fire.

It's as though you're all on steroids or something.
I have found that there are some people that suck at life and take a shit ton of steroids.
When they are at their peak suckdom, they tend to last out at others on steroid forums to ease their real life pain and perhaps it briefly makes them feel better about themselves.
That's my theory anyway and I'm sticking to it. :D

A lot of key board commandos on this site. I ignore most of them. If u can just filter out the 90% bullshit , the. Remaining 10% is worth it here

For the ones who wonder about the trackings etc...

You should be aware that not all countries have the same lines, or same logistics, because a member "x" received his Post NL tracking within 24 hours, it doesn't mean your australian special line will be available in 24 hours.

We deliver all countries of the world, and they all have different lines and trackings process.
Some in 24 hours the tracking can be generated.
Some in a week.
Some when the parcel arrives to destination country.

Also in same country, tracking time depend on the weight of the parcel, different weights = different freight forwarders.

So for EU, example Post NL often given within 24 hours
Special line depends on countries: you have GLS, DPD, DHL special lines and they have different shipping times and tracking availability, but often provided in 5-7 days after shipment.

AUS line, often 1 week after shipment.

Canada special line up to 2 weeks after shipment, but China Post within 24 hours.

For some countries such as HK, Vietnam etc.. we provide only when the parcel is already in destination country.

Most of special line trackings update only 2-3 days before delivery, so it's useless to be pain in the ass and urge me for it and spend 2 weeks looking at the same statut "label created". Be patient and let us work in peace.

Also don't forget that many order some products that are custom, and not stocked in Qingdao warehouse, even if they are in the list
when you order CBD oil, or PGE1 raw vials, or 5 Amino 1q, and many raws in the category "other raws", we order it from the factory or the engineer who will prepare it after you place an order for it to get it fresh instead of keeping stocks in warehouse for low demand styff, so it often it's gonna take an extra 3-5 days to be shipped.

Domestic trackings are often provided within 24 hours, except some EU orders, I have warned about some expected delays, but that said, I have no energy for complaints, so if you can't wait patiently few days and gonna email me every day about your order, I can simply refund you and we move on.

When you place an order and I tell you shipped, don't argue with me or ask for tracking, just wait for it, because it's gonna probably be in the category of special line when the tracking is provided few days after shipment.
If not shipped yet, I tell you not shipped yet, as I told many for their EU domestic orders. I have no reason to lie to you about this stupid details.

Just because I am not as present as before here to babysit you, doesn't mean you gonna start spreading retarded rumors, so be patient and wise guys.
I still process 100% of the order received daily, which is up to 600-700 emails between orders, identification, trackings, technical questions ... so if you receive a answer in 24 hours, it's not the end of the world.

Thank you for understanding

Last edited:
This morning i recevied an email, the parcel was not shipped yet because deliveries of HGH from EU warehouse are delayed.
yes HGH, Test E and Test C from EU are special.
They are delayed few days, waiting for German warehouse to put the stock on shelves, do inventory to be ready for shipment in the mutual system we use.

Customers should wait few days, but if they want to cancel the order it's possible.

We also have received EQ and test P in Germany warehouse, but because of this kind of delays, I didn't start accepting orders yet.