Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

Hey boys one for the aussie guys on here. How successful are orders going from china into Australia? I can imagine a few would be getting seized if they’re full of powders, pills and vials right? Or do they generally go thru customs no worries?

Hey boys one for the aussie guys on here. How successful are orders going from china into Australia? I can imagine a few would be getting seized if they’re full of powders, pills and vials right? Or do they generally go thru customs no worries?
International came through no issues.

Another bloke here got powders in recently. No issues.

It’s a roll of the dice ordering international to aus,keep the order to a size where if it gets seized then border force won’t kick your door in at 6am and turn your house upside down

It’s a roll of the dice ordering international to aus,keep the order to a size where if it gets seized then border force won’t kick your door in at 6am and turn your house upside down
Yeah fair enough cheers mate. I’m assuming Qsc offers no reships?

Your conclusion is based on what data?

I am wondering if anyone had any seizure here, since the last 3-4 months we are using the australian special lines?

As far as I know everyone got their parcels successfully delivered, no matter the size of the orders except 1 customer maybe out of hundreds of orders made the last months.

Yeah fair enough cheers mate. I’m assuming Qsc offers no reships?

We have a full reship policy when customer buys the reship insurance, which is 20% of total cost of the order added to the order, if his parcel is seized or lost, he is eligible for free reship.

Your conclusion is based on what data?

I am wondering if anyone had any seizure here, since the last 3-4 months we are using the australian special lines?

As far as I know everyone got their parcels successfully delivered, no matter the size of the orders except 1 customer maybe out of hundreds of orders made the last months.

We have a full reship policy when customer buys the reship insurance, which is 20% of total cost of the order added to the order, if his parcel is seized or lost, he is eligible for free reship.
Oh yeah cool thanks for the info on that! So when you say almost everyone has had their parcels successful, has any one of them needed to use their insurance? Or have they got through on the first try?

Hey I sent my payment over and the screenshot a few days ago just wondering if my message went threw or if I should resend I know proton sometimes doesn’t go threw

Oh yeah cool thanks for the info on that! So when you say almost everyone has had their parcels successful, has any one of them needed to use their insurance? Or have they got through on the first try?
I've brought GH and powders but I don't mix them in the same orders , just a personal preference to aid in getting them past border force.
With the insurance I find it's worth paying , even after adding the 20% its still saving me so much compared to buying locally.
Also just on tracking numbers for the us here in Aus I typically get mine around a week or so after payment , you just have to trust the process.

@Qingdao Sigma Chemicals would you have an estimated timeframe on when the Aus warehouse might get a restock of GH . Thanks

I've brought GH and powders but I don't mix them in the same orders , just a personal preference to aid in getting them past border force.
With the insurance I find it's worth paying , even after adding the 20% its still saving me so much compared to buying locally.
Also just on tracking numbers for the us here in Aus I typically get mine around a week or so after payment , you just have to trust the process.

@Qingdao Sigma Chemicals would you have an estimated timeframe on when the Aus warehouse might get a restock of GH . Thanks
I appreciate that on the tracking number info etc bro I’ve herd nothing but good things so I’m trusting it they seem like the way to go for most any an everything

I know I should and have asked teh vendor already. However, does anyone know which happens to be semaglutide and which is bpc-157? Apologies for the lack of tits.

Attachments

• received_648769333938022.jpeg
    received_648769333938022.jpeg
    1 MB · Views: 103
I know I should and have asked teh vendor already. However, does anyone know which happens to be semaglutide and which is bpc-157? Apologies for the lack of tits.
Yes, ask the vendor, but also clear is sema. But wait for vendor reply to confirm, which they will.

The Rep just fucking said stop asking this question in the thread about two hours before you asked the first time. Follow the process to figure it our.

Blue sema, clear bpc. Or maybe the other way around.

k?