Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

People like you have no business getting involved with this community and it's lifestyle. It's ridiculous how many of you think this is a way to fit in
You don't even know me. Don't try to judge me. I didn't come here for your approval and your opinion means nothing to me really.

LOL- I'm none of those things bro. Its an insecure clown I am referring to and he has ruined a different forum (not this forum because he was not allowed to ruin this forum but he sure tried).
This individual is clearly living rent free in your head. You have mentioned it more than once in different threads. Let it go brother, it doesn't sound healthy at all.

Let's talk drugs and tits instead lol.

This individual is clearly living rent free in your head. You have mentioned it more than once in different threads. Let it go brother, it doesn't sound healthy at all.

Let's talk drugs and tits instead lol.
TBH he spies on me here and constantly talks about me somewhere else but you are right when I do ignore him he squirms even more. My posts were more to trigger him because he is watching but he will get triggered by anyone that disagrees with him so yeah, Ill just focus on more interesting things.

Thanks for the advice.

Moving on - Mast makes me so horny lately. At the gym even a below avg woman with below average tits, I want to be on her. :eek:o_O

Well if I couldn't read I wouldn't be able to reply to these posts. You guys need more blood pressure mess
I’ll offer help since none of these dudes are. Email the rep to distinguish which products are which. Tops on vials may vary from batch to batch, so it’s important to ask directly rather than bank on someone on the thread knowing.

Everyone acts like it’s reasonable to keep up with 1500 pages on this one thread alone, but it’s just not, especially when it’s mostly them bantering about dumb shit. Me giving you the answer takes just one post, but them giving you shit for asking a question took up like a whole page on the thread. This fucking thread is always cancer.

I’ll offer help since none of these dudes are. Email the rep to distinguish which products are which. Tops on vials may vary from batch to batch, so it’s important to ask directly rather than bank on someone on the thread knowing.

Everyone acts like it’s reasonable to keep up with 1500 pages on this one thread alone, but it’s just not, especially when it’s mostly them bantering about dumb shit. Me giving you the answer takes just one post, but them giving you shit for asking a question took up like a whole page on the thread. This fucking thread is always cancer.
The correct and easy answer is always to ask the damn rep not the thread, it’s that simple yet people still come here rather than actually do it. It’s tiring to have to deal with incompetent people who lack the simple intelligence required to do that.