Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

QSC Anadrol is definitely legit. Although, I had to drop it after 4 weeks. Anadrol is just too toxic for me. This is coming from someone who has ran Tren E at 1g from QSC (not for long). I tried 25mg, 50mg and 100mg, and I could only handle Anadrol at 25mg and even that dose gave me some heartburn. I have no idea how people run that drug at 100mg. Either they give zero fucks about their health or their product is underdosed.
How was it for your strength?
What about mass/hypertrophy?
And how keepable?

How was it for your strength?
What about mass/hypertrophy?
And how keepable?
Anadrol is exactly how everyone describes it for strength and mass; you become way stronger and way fuller in a matter of days. But, realistically it's not a compound you can run for very long, which means you wont get much real keepable gains from it. I could only handle it for 4 weeks, and not even 4 weeks straight either, that's how physically toxic it felt, atleast for me.

25mg of Anadrol is a dose I can run for a while, but even at 25mg I got some heartburn here and there.
50mg of Anadrol I lasted 8 days
100mg Anadrol I lasted 2 days

@FiendedPower most people should cycle NAC. constant elevated glutathione isn't good either. but also may thin ur mucus TOO much aswell allowing easier penetration of germs/toxins. great if have a condition ur treating ie bronchitis but may not be super if don't have excess mucus. also just like gh keeping bad cells alive glutathione does a similar thing and we need some oxidation to remain healthy... I get it though if some is good ALOT is better lol...
worth a google at any rate.

@FiendedPower most people should cycle NAC. constant elevated glutathione isn't good either. but also may thin ur mucus TOO much aswell allowing easier penetration of germs/toxins. great if have a condition ur treating ie bronchitis but may not be super if don't have excess mucus. also just like gh keeping bad cells alive glutathione does a similar thing and we need some oxidation to remain healthy... I get it though if some is good ALOT is better lol...
worth a google at any rate.
That's not true. We live in a toxic world and the body is under an extremely heavy burden, even more so when adding steroids into the mix. Small doses of NAC combined with several grams of glycine (Gly-NAC) is probably the cheapest and best thing a person can do for supporting bodywide detoxification.

NAC is antiviral, antifungal, anti everything. It can thin mucus, which is a good thing. People are full of biofilms that are in some ways near indestructible. The contents of those biofilms kill you eventually. NAC reduces or destroys biofilms.

I'm not concerned about NAC becoming a pro oxidant. NAC delivers precursors to glutathione in an efficient way, giving your body the ability to "fill the tank". There are so many benefits from using NAC.

My only concern is if someone has an advanced cancer in their body, perhaps the NAC and glutathione could protect the cancer, allowing it to survive, but this is purely a theoretical possibility and not anything I've seen evidence of.

biofilm=beneficial bacteria =protection, same with mucus, its the function of it. protects ur stomach from ulcers etc. common side is GI issues of Mac or glutothione

yes too much glutathione can be bad. I understand wonderful antioxidant..

please do more research before parroting naturopath blogs.

like most supplements those deficient are ones who see real benefits. otherwise use sparingly. interestingly if actually have liver issues u need to be extra careful with NAC. glutathione iv for example has caused infertility and liver damage.. something to keep in mind

everything has downsides Man... go read deeper talk to some truly knowledgable anti-aging folks they will say the same.

stay away from naturopaths man 99% are meat puppets that use pseudo science to confuse the uneducated.

Last edited:
Did a sample order with QSC earlier this year, received the product after 4 weeks with China Post shipping. It landed in Canada after 3 weeks but was held up in customs for a week. Product was good to go. Email reply was fast, less than 24 hours and the tracking number was received in less than 24 hours after payment confirmed (just recently emailed QSC and got back to me in the same time frame).
Did you order raws or finished oils / products in vials ?

Thanks

For those who used both Seglutimide and tirzepatide from QSC, is tirzepatide worth the higher price tag?
Personally, I’d ride out Sema until the effects wear off and then either switch or add in Tirz. I didn’t even have to try and I had a 1000 cal deficit with only 0.25mg/wk Sema for about a month. Month 2 I was doing 0.25mg 2x/wk and eventually over 8 months I ramped up to 0.4mg/day. Even that eventually wears off and then I personally added 2.5mg/wk Tirz and right now I’m up to 5mg/wk in addition to my daily Sema. The dose Tirz definitely takes the edge off and still keeps the costs reasonable

biofilm=beneficial bacteria =protection, same with mucus, its the function of it. protects ur stomach from ulcers etc. common side is GI issues of Mac or glutothione

yes too much glutathione can be bad. I understand wonderful antioxidant..

please do more research before parroting naturopath blogs.

like most supplements those deficient are ones who see real benefits. otherwise use sparingly. interestingly if actually have liver issues u need to be extra careful with NAC. glutathione iv for example has caused infertility and liver damage.. something to keep in mind

everything has downsides Man... go read deeper talk to some truly knowledgable anti-aging folks they will say the same.

stay away from naturopaths man 99% are meat puppets that use pseudo science to confuse the uneducated.
You are completely wrong. Biofilms=Biofilms. Biofilms=pathogens which are protected by often an impenetrable shield. Biofilms are not supposed to exist in your body.

It is YOU who must go do more research. Don't tell me to go research. I've already done the research. I don't open my mouth unless I know what I'm talking about.

Fucking ignorant assclown.

Sponsors

Latest posts