Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

The correct and easy answer is always to ask the damn rep not the thread, it’s that simple yet people still come here rather than actually do it. It’s tiring to have to deal with incompetent people who lack the simple intelligence required to do that.
Fair point

The correct and easy answer is always to ask the damn rep not the thread, it’s that simple yet people still come here rather than actually do it. It’s tiring to have to deal with incompetent people who lack the simple intelligence required to do that.
I don't think asking that question showed they are incompetent and lack intelligence.

The amount of time it takes you to complain about it is the same amount of time it takes to simply tell him to email the rep.

Guys I just received two packages from Amazon, can you tell me which box has the English book and which box has the French book?

I don't think asking that question showed they are incompetent and lack intelligence.

If you think 10,000 people who aren't associated with your order can help you identify the products, then yes you lack intelligence. The correct answer is always ask the person you ordered from.

Your mind is gonna be blown when you discover the search bar on every page of this site
I am Always amazed how people navigate through the forums without utilizing the search button. I guess most just came here for the drugs eh, not research on nutrition, training and product reviews.

Get price list, pay, demand why there's no tracking then disappear after receiving products. Oh well.

Your mind is gonna be blown when you discover the search bar on every page of this site
I’m well aware of how to navigate the site, but thanks anyways. There’s very little of substance to search for in this thread anyways thanks to all the shitposting. Thanks for proving my point.

Your conclusion is based on what data?

I am wondering if anyone had any seizure here, since the last 3-4 months we are using the australian special lines?

As far as I know everyone got their parcels successfully delivered, no matter the size of the orders except 1 customer maybe out of hundreds of orders made the last months.

We have a full reship policy when customer buys the reship insurance, which is 20% of total cost of the order added to the order, if his parcel is seized or lost, he is eligible for free reship.
What I said has nothing to do with the business your operating,it was just a statement in general that here in Aus our customs is extremely tough to get past and many guys in the past have been caught by the authorities for even small amounts of AAS.Some of the newer aussies to the scene of importing don’t understand what our authorities are capable of and I was just keeping them informed.Apologies if I offended you .

TBH he spies on me here and constantly talks about me somewhere else but you are right when I do ignore him he squirms even more. My posts were more to trigger him because he is watching but he will get triggered by anyone that disagrees with him so yeah, Ill just focus on more interesting things.

Thanks for the advice.

Moving on - Mast makes me so horny lately. At the gym even a below avg woman with below average tits, I want to be on her. :eek:o_O
Ordering mast right now, god damn it.

I’m well aware of how to navigate the site, but thanks anyways. There’s very little of substance to search for in this thread anyways thanks to all the shitposting. Thanks for proving my point.
How do people go through life being this helpless? Here you go, I searched for "identify products" and found the answer in less than 20 seconds.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230617_184633_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20230617_184633_Chrome.jpg
    171.5 KB · Views: 94
Did a sample order with QSC earlier this year, received the product after 4 weeks with China Post shipping. It landed in Canada after 3 weeks but was held up in customs for a week. Product was good to go. Email reply was fast, less than 24 hours and the tracking number was received in less than 24 hours after payment confirmed (just recently emailed QSC and got back to me in the same time frame).

QSC Anadrol is definitely legit. Although, I had to drop it after 4 weeks. Anadrol is just too toxic for me. This is coming from someone who has ran Tren E at 1g from QSC (not for long). I tried 25mg, 50mg and 100mg, and I could only handle Anadrol at 25mg and even that dose gave me some heartburn. I have no idea how people run that drug at 100mg. Either they give zero fucks about their health or their product is underdosed.

QSC Anadrol is definitely legit. Although, I had to drop it after 4 weeks. Anadrol is just too toxic for me. This is coming from someone who has ran Tren E at 1g from QSC (not for long). I tried 25mg, 50mg and 100mg, and I could only handle Anadrol at 25mg and even that dose gave me some heartburn. I have no idea how people run that drug at 100mg. Either they give zero fucks about their health or their product is underdosed.
Have you tried taking tudca starting a month before cycle then through cycle. It usually works for me with anadrol and superdrol.

I’ll offer help since none of these dudes are. Email the rep to distinguish which products are which. Tops on vials may vary from batch to batch, so it’s important to ask directly rather than bank on someone on the thread knowing.

Everyone acts like it’s reasonable to keep up with 1500 pages on this one thread alone, but it’s just not, especially when it’s mostly them bantering about dumb shit. Me giving you the answer takes just one post, but them giving you shit for asking a question took up like a whole page on the thread. This fucking thread is always cancer.
Thanks, it really shows that some people are not stuck up their own ends.

If you think 10,000 people who aren't associated with your order can help you identify the products, then yes you lack intelligence. The correct answer is always ask the person you ordered from.
Or the person thinks the caps mean something? Not a crazy assumption.

Takes more time to be an asshole than to be kind.

Sponsors

Latest posts