Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

LOL, I kind of think it would be pretty difficult cuz it would seem your pin would get stopped up unless you use a harpoon.

I'm sure someone has figured out how to do this tho o_O
I’ve done it before for the sake of science (I was being lazy) definitely will not do it again. Had real bad pip for a few days.

Not quite true. I've had legit gear in the freezer before and it didn't crash.

Lots of variables. Its a myth that if your gear doesn't freeze after being in the freezer overnight there is no hormone it it.
Interesting. It didn't freeze at all?

Might try it for science with one of my spare bottles. Always good to learn. Thanks for that input.

Right…..my post was quoted and rebutted, implying I said to inject crashed gear. I was just wondering where that was written in my quote. But, you’re correct on both counts.
I don’t think @AlexDavis43 was necessarily replying to you or implying anything about you as much as he was warning me. I can see how your comment could be misinterpreted.

Helping & warning someone doesn’t have to come with implications or negative connotations :)

I have been waiting for update on my order which was paid on the 31st May. Shipping from China to Aus. I have sent you a DM please read for information regarding the order. Is anyone eles having issues with follow up on orders etc?
I gave you your tracking one week ago and it updated 2 days ago. Wait patiently for your parcels to be delivered the ETA announced of 3 weeks average

@AnabolicPsychonaut
When reheating those vials to get the hormone to dissolve hot water will work but you might find a coffee mug warmer to be easier.
I’ve had some crashed DHB that I used the hot water method and the water would cool before the hormone dissolved because it was crashed so bad. Had to take the vial out and reheat the water and repeat a couple times. Took awhile. Using the coffee mug warmer is a lot easier and can give the vial a couple swirls periodically while it’s heating up.

Can someone who has already ordered tell me how much time usually passes between receiving payment and shipping? thx

@Qingdao Sigma Chemicals could you please confirm best way to contact you for an order currently?

Have sent email, from two different addresses just in case the issue was at my end, and not had any reply for two days now.
I've been having same issue. Have gotten sporadic replies for emails sent to him over past several days. Submitted 2 orders yesterday, have yet to get a response.

I've been having same issue. Have gotten sporadic replies for emails sent to him over past several days. Submitted 2 orders yesterday, have yet to get a response.
Patience buddy. Your very next post after this one is praising them.
I always give at least 2 days for an email response.

I imagine dingdong has a shit ton of emails but more importantly, do you really want to light that fuse and have dingdong go all Tourette's on you? :eek:

I'm ordered from eu warehouse. Paid it on monday, payment recevied, and got no answer from then. that's why i asked if is the usual pratice.

i received my tracking number one day after the parcel was dropped at dhl, so even if you have no answer your order could be on the move already

Also check spam folder my tracking number was there on a separate new email conversation

i received my tracking number one day after the parcel was dropped at dhl, so even if you have no answer your order could be on the move already

Also check spam folder my tracking number was there on a separate new email conversation
Thanks mate, i've already checked the spam folder but nothing.

Patience buddy. Your very next post after this one is praising them.
I always give at least 2 days for an email response.

I imagine dingdong has a shit ton of emails but more importantly, do you really want to light that fuse and have dingdong go all Tourette's on you? :eek:
I wasn't praising or bashing. I was offering my experience on one and validating that the other person isn't the only one experiencing delayed responses on emails from the vendor

Running Bold Cyp currently, only two weeks in so who knows but so far everything is smooth. Little more pain during the injection but no bad pip. Definitely not as oily or experiencing the same sides I would at an equal dose of just test. 300mg total load currently, at the beginning of my cycle.

Fuck long ester anything.

I have checked all emails. no reply with tracking number came through. I know this can happen sometimes but would be good to have tracking details so I know when order will be delivered.

Sponsors

Latest posts