Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

Say too

I thought meth was injected in a vein. Or snorted. Never heard of eating/drinking it but I have never used it fortunately. It sounds like something I would love.

How does one get into this back door? I don’t want meth or heroin but something else that may be considered taboo to some nerds here.
The backdoor was a joke for secret stuff, I then turned it into backdoor as something you boof it.

I think the conversation of secret stuff is going too far tbh

Daca face tranzit in Olanda inseamna ca pachetul respectiv e trimis din china prin postNL, poate ai comandat mai multe produse si ti le trimite separat, unele international altele domestic, dar daca apare in olanda e cum iti zic eu sigur.
Dude I live in Romania but I am Italian.
My wife had to translate that for me.

Anyways they said it was EU domestic so I wouldn't get why from China Anyways I'll wait and see their explanation, not worried just want to understand better if is stuck or delayed or on its way

Anyways they said it was EU domestic so I wouldn't get why from China Anyways I'll wait and see their explanation, not worried just want to understand better if is stuck or delayed or on its way

I don't know what is your order, but by email it will be easier for me to know the order and check the tracking, if you ordered when the EU domestic HGH was sold out, it means the HGH is shipped from China and you paid china cheaper price $55/kit.

Haha my bad bro you got urself a good wife ;)

I don't know what is your order, but by email it will be easier for me to know the order and check the tracking, if you ordered when the EU domestic HGH was sold out, it means the HGH is shipped from China and you paid china cheaper price $55/kit.
Got it, actually yes it was cheaper exactly the price you said so I now understand it was shipped from China.
Thanks for clarifying!

Porca puttana e lo vuoi dire I’m Italian too

New EU warehouse list of injectable oils

Deliveries expected to start next week for the freshly new items: DHB, Ripped, L-Carnitine, Trestolone enanthate.
Items not in bold are available for immediate delivery.

Oils 10x10ml (100ml)dosageprice per kit (€)
https://janoshik.com/tests/29312-HB_22_XGPJ4ZJEKGCT (Test C)250mg/ml90
Test E250mg/ml85
Test P100 mg/ml80
Sustanon250mg/ml85
Tren A100mg/ml120
Tren E200mg/ml175
Tren H (Parabolan)100mg/ml145
NPP100mg/ml85
Deca200mg/ml105
https://janoshik.com/tests/26036-AAS_oil_ZVQWNNSGJHES (Bold U)200 mg/ml110
Mast P 100mg/ml115
Mast E 200mg/ml120
DHB 1-Test Cyp 100mg/ml130
L-Carnitine250mg/ml80
Ripped: Test P/Mast P/Tren A300mg/ml165
Trestolone enanthate100mg/ml355

Why did you go ahead and reconstitute the entirety of the other 5 boxes? Did it not seem reasonable to suspect issues with the 2 shipped separately? If so why not reconstitute one from the 5box and then further reconstitution as you use them.

seems a waste of 500U
I only reconstituted a couple of vials from each of the remaining five boxes. They were fine.

New EU warehouse list of injectable oils

Deliveries expected to start next week for the freshly new items: DHB, Ripped, L-Carnitine, Trestolone enanthate.
Items not in bold are available for immediate delivery.

Oils 10x10ml (100ml)dosageprice per kit (€)
https://janoshik.com/tests/29312-HB_22_XGPJ4ZJEKGCT (Test C)250mg/ml90
Test E250mg/ml85
Test P100 mg/ml80
Sustanon250mg/ml85
Tren A100mg/ml120
Tren E200mg/ml175
Tren H (Parabolan)100mg/ml145
NPP100mg/ml85
Deca200mg/ml105
https://janoshik.com/tests/26036-AAS_oil_ZVQWNNSGJHES (Bold U)200 mg/ml110
Mast P100mg/ml115
Mast E 200mg/ml120
DHB 1-Test Cyp 100mg/ml130
L-Carnitine250mg/ml80
Ripped: Test P/Mast P/Tren A300mg/ml165
Trestolone enanthate100mg/ml355
Does your company sell any other blood pressure drugs other then Telmisartan?