Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

For Eu Special line (HGH), what's the ETA of delivery? 3-7 days?
EU special line is different from EU domestic delivery.

EU domestic is shipped from Germany or France, between 2 and 7 days for most EU countries.

EU special line is shipped from China and transits in Germany or France, ETA is 2-4 weeks for most of countries.

EU special line is different from EU domestic delivery.

EU domestic is shipped from Germany or France, between 2 and 7 days for most EU countries.

EU special line is shipped from China and transits in Germany or France, ETA is 2-4 weeks for most of countries.
Sorry for a silly question, but I specifically order from Eu warehouse my hgh, is special line too?

Edit: I‘ve used the search function, my order was eu domestic, just you said a few post ago ( eu domestic hgh shipment delay) , infact the tracking code you give me is from DHL sited in Germany, so the good will be shipped from Germany. I asked because the dhl site don’t update the status of shipment, but I think is normal at all

Last edited:
Sorry for a silly question, but I specifically order from Eu warehouse my hgh, is special line too?
With special line you are ordering from china. With eu domestic you are getting you stuff directly from the eu warehouse in either germany or france.

Gotta love when a new list is posted, you can't open it fast enough. Then realize all 3things you need are crossed out. Time to go intl to us I guess.

Sponsors