Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

Just curious because I know a lot of people never think about it. But is it possible to buy enough raw powder for a lifetime and store it? Also, if so, how much powder can you get away with in one order to not get destroyed by the US laws?

If I ever go this route I'd feel safer homebrewing myself and having decades+ worth of supplies is all. (only ask since I was looking at price list, btw is there an updated one? I have one from 6-11 but noticed a lot of stuff is out/in)
I asked this very question in a thread I made myself. The reponse I received from another user is that, stored in a cool, dark place, most medications don't see a significant loss of potency. If you can vacuum seal your raws, with oxygen absorbers and desiccants, and then deep freeze them at something like -20C, you could probably expect to have less than 20% loss in potency over a 20+ year period. Most losses in potency are going to be degradation from heat, UV, or oxidation, and if you can eliminate those, you'll have minimal losses in potency.

This only applies to raws, not finished injected products.

And yeah, given a choice, I'd rather buy 2-4kg of testosterone--enough to finish out my life at ridiculously high doses--than constantly sweat finding a new supplier or evading postal inspectors.

yea alibaba link making me create an account, said email was already in use when trying to verify to make an account. Sent a a new email with a baba account linked to it,hopefully it will allow me to pay now.

There is a three-day holiday from the 22nd to the 24th, which is the Dragon Boat Festival holiday in China, a traditional festival.

We accept orders, but deliveries will start the 26th. (25th is a sunday)

Phenylpiracetam Hydrazide & Atorvastatin Calcium
Janoshik lab reports with NMR raw data
Code:
https://janoshik.com/tests/30470-Phenylpiracetam_hydrazide_MI9U3C5W4XSR
https://janoshik.com/tests/30471-Atorvastatin_calcium_VHXTMRQRQF83

Phenylpiracetam hydrazide raw.png
1687335308074.png
1687335361154.png

1687335379236.png

Atorvastatin calcium raw.png

1687335427546.png

1687335450528.png