Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

Just have a look at the price list
Not, i've ordered 1 week ago, but the shipping was delayed due the Eu warehouse inventory (site in germany). I'm asking about updates.
After a week, I have at least the right to know the timing of when the goods will arrive or be shipped.

Last edited:
I have my piggy bank ready for the Canadian oils, hopefully all goes smoothly with customs <3 hope everyone's having a fantastic day and ur elbows don't hurt!

Just an update for anyone curious. Going on almost 3 weeks order placed. 2 weeks "shipped" with no tracking update. Decent sized pack. Anticipating movement any day now. Gonna stay out of the underground until then.

Just so some of you new guys know. There's more to meso than the underground!

Thats how it should be if you ordered it via reship service. It will only start to update a day or two before you receive it.
Been my experience with other vendors as well in the past. Figured I'd drop that line in case a question is asked 8 times in the next day in regards to something like that lol.

Been my experience with other vendors as well in the past. Figured I'd drop that line in case a question is asked 8 times in the next day in regards to something like that lol.
USA reship is solid. Never have to worry about seizures. Most of my packs were 13-17 days. Once it hits the USA it’s in my hands within 2 days.

Have you heard any updates about this from the source?
Nah I just read a few pages back in a response that there may have been something in process bringing oils to the Canadian warehouse, I don't know anything for sure. I just check back every couple weeks or so. I don't mean to spread rumor I genuinely read over 20 pages..