Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

Good to see you back.

Also waiting for an answer to identify what is what in each bag of the last order - but since you’re recovering from being sick, take your time. Hope you get well soon.

Also a Little Review: as long as you’re polite, QSC will always be polite as well. Sometimes we roid heads are a bit short tempered, sometimes we lack patience (especially when waiting for answers or tracking numbers lol) but you won’t find anyone bringing you this type of quality for this price. So it’s worth it to be patient. And if he’s not sick he will always reply within 24 hours - at least in my experience.

If you’re inside EU, I would always recommend using the little more expensive EU Special line for delivery tho. Not having to worry about customs gives a peace of mind that’s worth to pay a bit more.

Last edited:
For a smooth fast processing of your orders, send in this format:

Items and quantities: 1 kit ment, 10g mk677, 2 kits BPC157
Name: Johnny Sins
Address: 32 Meso road.
City: Albuquerque
State: NM
zip code: 87111
phone number (if needed): 1-505-760-3126

Preferred payment method: USDT trc20

and mention all your questions about shipping, payment, etc.. technical question, so that I can process all at once.

Once paid just wait for your tracking number, no need for payment confirmation.

USA reship is solid. Never have to worry about seizures. Most of my packs were 13-17 days. Once it hits the USA it’s in my hands within 2 days.
So far their process has been smooth! Yeah I figured it would be a month. Hope all is well man!
This is how it works the reship service, and once updated, it's delivered 2-3 days later.
Im very aware. Not questioning where the pack is or length of time or anything. It's been my experience with other sources in the past. Just simply stating my experience.

I have mentioned it before but have you or QSC in general thought of splitting the threads into territories (like an Australian/European thread, and a US/Canada thread?) And having another rep for one? Just a suggestion for an organizational standpoint.

So far their process has been smooth! Yeah I figured it would be a month. Hope all is well man!

Im very aware. Not questioning where the pack is or length of time or anything. It's been my experience with other sources in the past. Just simply stating my experience.

I have mentioned it before but have you or QSC in general thought of splitting the threads into territories (like an Australian/European thread, and a US/Canada thread?) And having another rep for one? Just a suggestion for an organizational standpoint.
I am the only one who take care of all public sales, in all forums where we are, and reddit as well. I think I handle it well and do not need to hire someone to help me in that.
The thread is good like this, it have the best visibility in Meso, and the most traffic in the UG forum, it's what matters for my sales, also many different cultures and experiences, and alot of knowledge between these pages which make it easier to search for new members.
Having to Post 1 price list instead of 4 lists in time saving for me.

Just curious because I know a lot of people never think about it. But is it possible to buy enough raw powder for a lifetime and store it? Also, if so, how much powder can you get away with in one order to not get destroyed by the US laws?

If I ever go this route I'd feel safer homebrewing myself and having decades+ worth of supplies is all. (only ask since I was looking at price list, btw is there an updated one? I have one from 6-11 but noticed a lot of stuff is out/in)

We noticed most of UK bank transfer are shorted, $15-$20.

We will start to charge an extra handling fee for UK customers who choose to pay in bank transfer.

For ETH 100% received lately were shorted, worse than BTC, we will start charging a 8% fee on ETH payments.

I highly recommend using USDT and USDC cryptocurrency to avoid these inconveniences. They have 0% loss or fees.

Been my experience with other vendors as well in the past. Figured I'd drop that line in case a question is asked 8 times in the next day in regards to something like that lol.
The Gen Z retards who have recently joined don't use the search function or read back a page, your efforts are appreciated but unfortunately they're futile

For a smooth fast processing of your orders, send in this format:

Items and quantities: 1 kit ment, 10g mk677, 2 kits BPC157
Name: Johnny Sins
Address: 32 Meso road.
City: Albuquerque
State: NM
zip code: 87111
phone number (if needed): 1-505-760-3126

Preferred payment method: USDT trc20

and mention all your questions about shipping, payment, etc.. technical question, so that I can process all at once.

Once paid just wait for your tracking number, no need for payment confirmation.
Maybe put this on the top of the price list? Or everytime your post price list, put in the meso chat box to remind?

The Gen Z retards who have recently joined don't use the search function or read back a page, your efforts are appreciated but unfortunately they're futile
We are in the weird group where we may have had to grow up reading manuals and searching the internet for a book. Then when the internet was becoming mainstream with the search function... Made finding information sem like a fucking joke.

We are in the weird group where we may have had to grow up reading manuals and searching the internet for a book. Then when the internet was becoming mainstream with the search function... Made finding information sem like a fucking joke.
Never thought of that. So to us the search box is a revolutionary godsend but to Gen Z it's always been there and just part of the background furniture? Interesting thought

would be cool if @Millard could make a post at the start of the thread that could be edited. so tracy could post price list, changes announcements etc all in one spot as so folks dont need to ask or have to look back pages. or perhaps a sub that is just for subscribers to edit. I understand why doesn't allow edits, but is a bit tedious to have to search and look up Tracys posts to see announcements about warehouses/drops etc. one nice thing about SST they can edit so vendors keep front page spot for current contact email/changes etc.. would help tracy aswell and save several messages per day.