Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

EU special line is different from EU domestic delivery.

EU domestic is shipped from Germany or France, between 2 and 7 days for most EU countries.

EU special line is shipped from China and transits in Germany or France, ETA is 2-4 weeks for most of countries.
Hello so I was wondering for my EU order of gh it shows at the shipper warehouse in Netherlands from a week.

I just wanted to understand better when you got a minute thanks

Hello so I was wondering for my EU order of gh it shows at the shipper warehouse in Netherlands from a week.

I just wanted to understand better when you got a minute thanks
EU warehouse order? DHL courier?
my order was from Eu domestic too, but my tracking is stucking for 2 day on this status :

The instruction data for this shipment have been provided by the sender to DHL electronically​

Last edited:
Reposted from another thread...

I've been ordering from Qingdao Sigma for the last two years and everything was great until my last and final order in December 2022.

I ordered 7 boxes of HGH and they were separated into two packages. One containing 2 boxes and the other 5 boxes.

When I reconstituted the two boxes that were packaged together, there were floating white specks inside the bottle and the liquid was cloudy.

I contacted "Alisa Yang" and sent her photos to show her.

She replied by saying no customer complained about HGH and "our products can't happen like this, impossible"

Then continues to tell me that "if there is no feedback within 3 months after receiving the package, then the product is deemed to have no problems.

I told her that if I had ordered 12 months worth of HGH, how could I find out about the bad product within 3 months.

Despite the fact that I've given them almost $10,000 of business in the last couple of years, they refused to replace the two boxes.

I reconstituted on of the remaining 5 boxes and they appear fine.

Goodbye Alisa (or whatever your real male name). You treat your customers like shit.

Attachments

• IMG_1255.pdf
    789.8 KB · Views: 166
  • IMG_1254.pdf
    16.1 MB · Views: 205
EU warehouse order? DHL courier?
my order was from Eu domestic too, but my tracking is stucking for 2 day on this status :

The instruction data for this shipment have been provided by the sender to DHL electronically​

EU warehouse order as far as I know and has been stuck in the warehouse in Netherlands for 7 days but I live in Romania. Now I read that EU warehouse are either in Germany or France so I am genuinely confused.
Waiting to see what QSC will say

EU warehouse order as far as I know and has been stuck in the warehouse in Netherlands for 7 days but I live in Romania. Now I read that EU warehouse are either in Germany or France so I am genuinely confused.
Waiting to see what QSC will say
Daca face tranzit in Olanda inseamna ca pachetul respectiv e trimis din china prin postNL, poate ai comandat mai multe produse si ti le trimite separat, unele international altele domestic, dar daca apare in olanda e cum iti zic eu sigur.

I've been ordering from Qingdao Sigma for the last two years and everything was great until my last and final order in December 2022.

I ordered 7 boxes of HGH and they were separated into two packages. One containing 2 boxes and the other 5 boxes.

When I reconstituted the two boxes that were packaged together, there were floating white specks inside the bottle and the liquid was cloudy.

She replied by saying no customer complained about HGH and "our products can't happen like this, impossible"

Then continues to tell me that "if there is no feedback within 3 months after receiving the package, then the product is deemed to have no problems.

I told her that if I had ordered 12 months worth of HGH, how could I find out about the bad product within 3 months.

Despite the fact that I've given them almost $10,000 of business in the last couple of years, they refused to replace the two boxes.

Goodbye Alisa (or whatever your real male name). You treat your customers like shit.
what u think the white specs could be? does gh expire?

what u think the white specs could be? does gh expire?
My educated guess is that the hgh became bad after leaving their warehouse. They have a storage facilities in Australia so who knows how long it’s been sitting there until someone orders it.

My research suggests that the hgh was exposed to high temperature or out of date. The specs are undissolved product and filler. They can’t dissolve because there been chemical changes and the hgh has degraded.

All I asked for was a replacement of the bad product and they just denied all responsibility or obligations. Saying this is not ‘possible’

Why did you go ahead and reconstitute the entirety of the other 5 boxes? Did it not seem reasonable to suspect issues with the 2 shipped separately? If so why not reconstitute one from the 5box and then further reconstitution as you use them.

seems a waste of 500U

Thats what i would say to …
Was kidding as well mate
Say too
These days, just the thought of ingesting meth liquefies my bowels. It's a conditioned response.
I thought meth was injected in a vein. Or snorted. Never heard of eating/drinking it but I have never used it fortunately. It sounds like something I would love.

How does one get into this back door? I don’t want meth or heroin but something else that may be considered taboo to some nerds here.