Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

Let me get this straight: you are a pro card contender that doesn't have the foresight to have his cycle on hand BEFORE it begins?
couldabeenacontender.jpeg

You don't understand! I could've had class.
I could've been a contender!
I could've been somebody.
Instead of a bum, which is what I am - let's face it.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uBiewQrpBBA&t=1m20s

Also, @CCUSA will sell you a single vial of Test Cyp and damn near overnight it if it really makes the difference for a pro card contention.

Last edited:
Some big orders (of several kgs) will be delayed to USA. many customs inspections, so we are waiting for the green light of our contacts there and freight forwarder to ship the big parcels. So if your parcel is +2kg don't urge me for tracking number, it's for your own good.

The small ones can be shipped with no problems, because it's different freight forwarders.

Did something happen to cause the discontinuation of domestic Aus HGH? Surely not poor sales .. we couldn’t get enough of it!
The logistics are very very complicated, customs, shipping company…
We don’t mind few seizures, it’s a part of the game and when you see the pass rate, the loss is minimal, but when shipping company cannot explain where dozens of parcels disappear after clearing customs in their warehouses, it’s disappointing and not worth all the effort until we find more reliable and trustworthy australian shipping compagnies who can deliver smoothly the warehouse. And choices in australia are very limited and they all suck

We don’t mind few seizures, it’s a part of the game and when you see the pass rate, the loss is minimal, but when shipping company cannot explain where dozens of parcels disappear after clearing customs in their warehouses, it’s disappointing and not worth all the effort until we find more reliable and trustworthy australian shipping compagnies who can deliver smoothly the warehouse. And choices in australia are very limited and they all suck
Does this mean the Aus special line is also not an option either at the moment if the shipping companies you’re using here are being dodgy?

That particular company you use here in AUS would have to be the worst for logistics , I did mention this months ago via email .

/!\ WARNING /!\

for all those who buy by whats app at alisa. she very often tries to scam her customers when she can.

For example she says she has Primo 200mg/ml in stock at $300/kit, when in reality there is only primo 100mg/ml in stock, so she sends you 100mg/ml for the price of 200mg/ml .

She already did the same thing to me with IGF1.

so be careful with ALISA from WhatsApp.

( the second screenshot on the photo, it's me asking QSC from here, if there was primo 200mg in stock, confirming to me that no )

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230624_145901_WhatsApp.jpg
    Screenshot_20230624_145901_WhatsApp.jpg
    308.9 KB · Views: 214
Some big orders (of several kgs) will be delayed to USA. many customs inspections, so we are waiting for the green light of our contacts there and freight forwarder to ship the big parcels. So if your parcel is +2kg don't urge me for tracking number, it's for your own good.

The small ones can be shipped with no problems, because it's different freight forwarders.
I just sent you an email regarding this. I had a feeling my package was taking longer than it should and it was one of the heavier ones being shipped with a different forwarder ‍♀️

That particular company you use here in AUS would have to be the worst for logistics , I did mention this months ago via email .
They have good ability for customs clearance for big parcels of several hundreds of kits, but the domestic logistics, and when parcels for example are returned to their warehouses after a delivery attempt and stuff like that, they are a disaster.

you just asked if primo was in stock and they said yes, they didn't offer u 200mg. where did it say a different price? no where? if look on price list they ONLY make 100mg now.... ur being paranoid I think..
/!\ WARNING /!\

for all those who buy by whats app at alisa. she very often tries to scam her customers when she can.

For example she says she has Primo 200mg/ml in stock at $300/kit, when in reality there is only primo 100mg/ml in stock, so she sends you 100mg/ml for the price of 200mg/ml .

She already did the same thing to me with IGF1.

so be careful with ALISA from WhatsApp.

( the second screenshot on the photo, it's me asking QSC from here, if there was primo 200mg in stock, confirming to me that no )

you just asked if primo was in stock and they said yes, they didn't offer u 200mg. where did it say a different price? no where? if look on price list they ONLY make 100mg now.... ur being paranoid I think..
you don't understand, it's another QSC seller who is on whatsapp (it's not the same seller as here)

QSC has several sellers, and the whats app seller, pretends they have primo 200mg/ml in stock when they don't.

So he makes you pay $300 for primo 200mg/ml, but they don't have any in stock so he sends you the 100mg/ml for the price of 200mg/ml.

it's not hard to understand.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230624_184558_WhatsApp.jpg
    Screenshot_20230624_184558_WhatsApp.jpg
    414.6 KB · Views: 168
you don't understand, it's another QSC seller who is on whatsapp (it's not the same seller as here)

QSC has several sellers, and the whats app seller, pretends they have primo 200mg/ml in stock when they don't.

So he makes you pay $300 for primo 200mg/ml, but they don't have any in stock so he sends you the 100mg/ml for the price of 200mg/ml.

it's not hard to understand.
Or simply he take your order and ship the primo 200 when it's back to stock, why assuming that the whatsaap seller will ship you the primo 100 instead?

Or simply he take your order and ship the primo 200 when it's back to stock, why assuming that the whatsaap seller will ship you the primo 100 instead?
No, I specifically asked if it was available right now and because he had done the same to me before with igf-1s, but I left him in doubt.

Now I'm not here to argue, just to tell people to be careful.

And you are the one who said me Only primo 100mg available INT no ?

No, I specifically asked if it was available right now and because he had done the same to me before with igf-1s, but I left him in doubt.

Now I'm not here to argue, just to tell people to be careful.

And you are the one who said me Only primo 100mg available INT no ?
It's frequent to accept orders for items in production.

I am not here to defend her and I don't care that much, it's just that assuming they will send you the wrong product just is a bit a paranoic conclusion.

It's frequent to accept orders for items in production.

I am not here to defend her and I don't care that much, it's just that assuming they will send you the wrong product just is a bit a paranoic conclusion.
Like i said before, this vendor already send me IGF-1 LR3 instead of IGF-1 DES.

Yes maybe its à bit paranoic, but that's enough for me to stop ordering with your company.

Like i said before, this vendor already send me IGF-1 LR3 instead of IGF-1 DES.

Yes maybe its à bit paranoic, but that's enough for me to stop ordering with your company.
How do you know, can you prove it with screenshots and a Janoshik lab test?

Even then mistakes happen (I am not defending anyone), so if you send it in for a lab test and it came back as the wrong item the first thing you could do is to politely ask the seller/source what to do to make things right, no? Have you done that?

That's what I would do. Mistakes can happen.

How do you know, can you prove it with screenshots and a Janoshik lab test?

Even then mistakes happen (I am not defending anyone), so if you send it in for a lab test and it came back as the wrong item the first thing you could do is to politely ask the seller/source what to do to make things right, no? Have you done that?

That's what I would do. Mistakes can happen.
I can prove that because the batch of "IGF-1 DES" was was exactly the same color and quantity as a batch of IGF-1 LR3 that I had purchased in the past.

I complained and I was assured that it was IGF-1 DES, telling me that IGF-1 DES AND LR3 had the same color, so ok I let it go,

personally I wouldn't put IGF-1 LR3 & the DES of the same color if we are logical.

Short, now I ask if there is primo 200mg / ml in stock for now, I am told that yes while here I am told no.

I don't need more to go buy my products elsewhere.

it's not expensive cool, but it's not professional at all.

Last edited:
I can prove that because the batch of "IGF-1 DES" was was exactly the same color and quantity as a batch of IGF-1 LR3 that I had purchased in the past.

I complained and I was assured that it was IGF-1 DES, telling me that IGF-1 DES AND LR3 had the same color, so ok I let it go,

personally I wouldn't put IGF-1 LR3 & the DES of the same color if we are logical.

Short, now I ask if there is primo 200mg / ml in stock for now, I am told that yes while here I am told no.

I don't need more to go buy my products elsewhere.

it's not expensive cool, but it's not professional at all.
Do I get that right that you did not send it in for a lab test and instead identified the product inside the vial by just seeing the color of the vial cap?

So you actually have no idea, it could have been the right product. The color of the vials can change from batch to batch, so yes both igf-1 products can have the same color, it can still be 2 different igf-1 peptides.