Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

Do I get that right that you did not send it in for a lab test and instead identified the product inside the vial by just seeing the color of the vial cap?

So you actually have no idea, it could have been the right product. The color of the vials can change from batch to batch, so yes both igf-1 products can have the same color, it can still be 2 different igf-1 peptides.
I'm not here to convince anyone, and the Igf-1 was not the problem here, its just an historical.

when your two sellers in a store and the two contradict each other on the same product, I don't stay in this store.

Here on meso you are told there is no international primo 200mg/ml and another seller tells you yes there is 200mg/ml.

I say just be careful, everyone is smart enough to do what they want afterwards

Why would you consider contacting someone over Whatsapp for buying illicit drugs?

Young bloods truly think this is Amazon Prime for PEDs. Reminds me of SSB pre ORD.

P.S. to self to wrap up last few orders asap.

I orderd from middle Europe... 1 Week to delivery, nice :)

Anyone know wich Colour Deca has on the Top? I throw away the description :D

I don't understand why that much drama ? lol

Items can go out of stock in the meantime between when customer place the order and pay, and it's totally normal to have solutions for these kind of situations.
If you don't want to replace it with another item, we can simply refund it, I don't need a Janoshik offered report or need you to place another order to do this.

I really don't understand your reaction, did I said I don't wanna refund it ? why you say you are shocked?
To readers: We worked everything out, I'm sorry again bro. Was Tren raging a bit and panicking about running out of Test C before competition. @Qingdao Sigma Chemicals and I worked things out and hopefully we can keep doing business for many years.
QSC offered a refund, but I decided to go with the extra Tren.

Why would you consider contacting someone over Whatsapp for buying illicit drugs?

Young bloods truly think this is Amazon Prime for PEDs. Reminds me of SSB pre ORD.

Because their main seller is on what'app, it's the seller who works directly with them at their factory in China.

The seller you have here on meso, is only a European intermediary, who has never seen what the factory looked like and who has never set foot in China.

And my message was simply to say be careful with the seller who works directly there in China Aka Whats app man "Alisa",

He is also the one who prepares all your orders from here, because I suspect him of scamming his customers from very clever way as soon as he have the opportunity

Any Canadians that have ordered around 500g-1kg package sometime June 3rd-12th? Any update on shipping? Just curious is all. I know it's all good.

Edit: special line

Primo 200
Deca 200
Mast P 100 back to stock international

Available oils now in Qingdao warehouse

Test P 100mg/ml
Test E 250mg/ml
Primo 100mg/ml
Test C 250mg/ml
Sus 250mg/ml
DECA200mg/ml
Tren A 100mg/ml
Tren E 200mg/ml
NPP 100mg/ml
Primo 200mg/ml
Mast E 200mg/ml
Mast P 100mg/ml

Primo 200
Deca 200
Mast P 100 back to stock international

Available oils now in Qingdao warehouse

Test P 100mg/ml
Test E 250mg/ml
Primo 100mg/ml
Test C 250mg/ml
Sus 250mg/ml
DECA200mg/ml
Tren A 100mg/ml
Tren E 200mg/ml
NPP 100mg/ml
Primo 200mg/ml
Mast E 200mg/ml
Mast P 100mg/ml
Eta on semaglutide us domestic? Also, can you post an updated price list?

I generally like your posts, but I'm having a hard time understanding how there would be a proper forum for buying illicit drugs.

I'm not here to convince anyone, and the Igf-1 was not the problem here, its just an historical.

when your two sellers in a store and the two contradict each other on the same product, I don't stay in this store.

Here on meso you are told there is no international primo 200mg/ml and another seller tells you yes there is 200mg/ml.

I say just be careful, everyone is smart enough to do what they want afterwards
Dude... You identified the peptide by looking at the color top of the vial. You have no point at all. Your whole story is just that a paranoid bullshit story.

If you have no lab test you have no clue if what you are saying is true or not.

Dude... You identified the peptide by looking at the color top of the vial. You have no point at all. Your whole story is just that a paranoid bullshit story.

If you have no lab test you have no clue if what you are saying is true or not.
you're stuck on something that isn't even the subject of my complaint.

my complaint is that another QSC seller was ready to sell me primo 200mg/ml at 300$/kit, telling me that they are available now internationally, when they don't have any, they only have 100mg/ml available.

Last edited: