Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

he just said going to get test results and decide on price of pen hgh... would suspect finishing up non pen batch and prob on its way but would imagine a few weeks or so. hgh is best seller/money maker so I think they prioritize it so if had to guess won't be long...

also @ tracy for NAD NAC glutathione most places do not freeze dry it from my understanding so no need to develop a way to do it esp if giving you issues. I guess would help shipping weight but id say just make 30ml bottles dissolved in bac water. or suppose maybe making single dose 3 ml viles.

the lady was taking NAC for too long and got vitelago or whatever its called basically patches of white skin. likely from elevated glutathione levels which of course bleaches skin and used for that purpose.

he just said going to get test results and decide on price of pen hgh... would suspect finishing up non pen batch and prob on its way but would imagine a few weeks or so. hgh is best seller/money maker so I think they prioritize it so if had to guess won't be long...

also @ tracy for NAD NAC glutathione most places do not freeze dry it from my understanding so no need to develop a way to do it esp if giving you issues. I guess would help shipping weight but id say just make 30ml bottles dissolved in bac water. or suppose maybe making single dose 3 ml viles.

the lady was taking NAC for too long and got vitelago or whatever its called basically patches of white skin. likely from elevated glutathione levels which of course bleaches skin and used for that purpose.
Take some mt2, used to treat vitiligo on medical settings.

Move to a country like ours that doesn't give a flying fuck about PEDs and you are golden then. Your PM is focusing on the alphabet people rights, giving access to 30mil mental illnesses as genders, but PEDs are the evil.

It's not QSC, it's your fucking country.
Just to clarify, packages are getting caught but there are no charges on the majority of users as far as I know. It is still not criminal to possess PEDS as long as you don't distribute, hell BC recently allows you to possess hard drugs at a certain amount.

Canada have not done a complete crackdown like you guys on the south. Yeah, they busted a couple ugls here and there but no major operations.

In reality you are just getting rewarded by having shittier custom agents lol

I don’t understand why people get so butthurt about Canada orders. I’m 3 deep, and everything got to me. Takes a while, but who cares. Customs catch it? Who cares, it’s a numbers game. If you don’t want to worry about customs, there’s plenty of domestic places to order.

Even if it gets seized the reorder is still cheaper than other ugls. I'm just a gym rat but even just finished test c.... 100 ml, 2500mg for 70 bucks. Where the hell can you get that unless you brew? The amount of good orders this company does there will be bad ones.

I've used many other ugls in the past and they're much better with communication and customer satisfaction but you're also paying for it. It's a trade off. Pick your poison.

Even if it gets seized the reorder is still cheaper than other ugls. I'm just a gym rat but even just finished test c.... 100 ml, 2500mg for 70 bucks. Where the hell can you get that unless you brew? The amount of good orders this company does there will be bad ones.

I've used many other ugls in the past and they're much better with communication and customer satisfaction but you're also paying for it. It's a trade off. Pick your poison.
the problem is not the vials of gear. its the raws and peptides.

if we lost access to it, we are fucked

I don’t understand why people get so butthurt about Canada orders. I’m 3 deep, and everything got to me. Takes a while, but who cares. Customs catch it? Who cares, it’s a numbers game. If you don’t want to worry about customs, there’s plenty of domestic places to order.
It's a chance I'm willing to take for reasonably dosed Primo at 70% less than what it would cost me ordering domestic.

hi everyone...

gentlemen...

@Qingdao Sigma Chemicals

After a long time... I'm here again to give my feedback about QSC...

many orders was made...

pack 1... post NL... delivered succesfully

pack 2... special line... delivered succesfully

pack 3... special line... delivered succesfully

pack 4... special line... seized

pack 5... special line... seized

pack 6... special line... delivered succesfully

pack 7... special line... delivered succesfully

pack 8... special line... delivered succesfully

pack 9... post NL... delivered succesfully

pack 10... post NL... I received my tracking number today... let's wait... hahahah

in resume...

10 packs...

7... ok... total time to receive... around 4... 7... 8 weeks... according to my vision... good time

2 seized... after long time... no change info tracking... bad news... (I mailed the source to talk about it... and... request my reshipment... because in these 2 orders... I've used special line... so I have right to receive a new shipment)

1 pack... on the way...

So... I have to say... until now... my experience with QSC was fantastic...

excellent products... easy to negotiate... honest... good price...

Many tests... bloodwork was made... excellent results...

Guys... this is my 2 cents to the topic...

Thanks all of you...

and... I hope return soon with updates...
There is no worry about seizures?

QSC used to be good 1-2 years ago. Now he"s a bitch to deal with and tries to charge you as many fees as possible to be a greedy fuck. In the end he's not much cheaper than domestic. I couldnt deal with this moron so I decided to order domestic instead which went way more smoothly.

He removed credit card/debit card as a payment method, so I tried to pay via Bitcoin and this dumbass told me there's a 8% fee for paying Bitcoin. Most braindead thing I've ever heard. Not to mention he charges you 20% just to not have your package seized lmao. His product is hit or miss at the end of the day too.

In conclusion, you're paying 30% of your total order in fees just to actually receive your package and not have it seized by customs which is actually laughable. The rep is disrespectful and annoying as fuck to deal with, and his product is hit or miss at the end of the day. That's all I gotta say.
QSC has always been mediocre at best and an OPSEC concern at worst. The price is the only thing he has going for him.

As a low volume PED user the risk to reward has never been there for me either. Wouldn’t rule it out if things change for the better but we all know that comes at an expense.

And if you are in the US and Canada you shouldn’t be buying PEDS with your dam credit card anyways. This was actually a GOOD change.

Last edited:
Any other aussies having issues with packs getting lost domestic? I haven’t lost a regular pack ever (and I post 20-50 a week) but have lost almost every single package that goes though there forwarder as of late.

Surely there freight forwarder can’t be that bad. Any insights

Any other aussies having issues with packs getting lost domestic? I haven’t lost a regular pack ever (and I post 20-50 a week) but have lost almost every single package that goes though there forwarder as of late.

Surely there freight forwarder can’t be that bad. Any insights
Mate the forwarder IS that bad even with legal frieght . I mentioned this a little while ago .
I thought QSC was looking for alternatives over here? Thats what I've been waiting for.

Last edited:

Injectable glutathione degrades rapidly without refrigeration. See all major compounding pharmacy drug leaflets.

Mate the forwarder IS that bad even with legal frieght . I mentioned this a little while ago .
I thought QSC was looking for alternatives over here? Thats what I've been waiting for.
The consensus seems to be that they are thieves.

Attachments

• IMG_4717.jpeg
    IMG_4717.jpeg
    500.9 KB · Views: 212