Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

I ordered tadalafil raws back in June, 2022 and the potency seems very low. Maybe a bad batch? I tried it myself and gave it to several friends who told me the same thing. We've all had previous experience with tadalafil.

I'm considering giving it another try this year. What's everyone's experience with QSCs tadalafil, sildenafil, vardenafil and PT-141?

Cool stuff
If labs are good this is going to be a banger .
No more slin pins and bac water is good news
For $170 you can get 300iu of the blue tops (2x150iu kits) compared to cartridges (5x36 = 180iu) for $150, assuming it’s the exact same hgh in these, I’m not sure loss of 120 iu for $20 difference is worth the price of nice fancy looking cartridges

For $170 you can get 300iu of the blue tops (2x150iu kits) compared to cartridges (5x36 = 180iu) for $150, assuming it’s the exact same hgh in these, I’m not sure loss of 120 iu for $20 difference is worth the price of nice fancy looking cartridges
I compare it to the US warehouse where the 200IUs for $140 is just about the same value as the pens at 180IU for $150. If they work as advertised, I'll definitely give them a run.

Take some mt2, used to treat vitiligo on medical settings.
ya prob not bad idea but may just make it stick out worse though.. I think your thinking MT1, I could be wrong but is used for treatment but injected in the dermis IIRC for a localized effect vs systemic, but perhaps I just made that assumption... but ya could look into at least trying MT1. although I wouldn't mind the lady on mt2 and get some libido boost lol.

Injectable glutathione degrades rapidly without refrigeration. See all major compounding pharmacy drug leaflet
Damn I had no idea. So amino asylums injectable Glutathione is shit then lol

It would be interesting to see how fast it actually does degrade. may be a very stable tripeptide although treated more carefully just because peptides can potentially degrade easier. like ghk-cu for some reason can stay stable in creams for a long time, or mt2 stays shelf stable in nasal mist for presumably a pretty long time as sold off shelfs for a long time... but yes L was right pharma glutathione comes lyophilized.

Nandrolone Decaonate and testosterone enanthate tend to melt in transit on summer time. If you want them to be powdery order winter time

they work like pharma pens. dial in what dose u want on the dial, replace needle after each use pretty straight forward. only thing is insuring the bac water level is appropriate in each vial.

Nandrolone Decaonate and testosterone enanthate tend to melt in transit on summer time. If you want them to be powdery order winter time

I understand that, but nandrolone already came in a bottle. However the other substances (testosterone enanthate which has a low melting point too) already came in zip lock.

I have already sent Tracy an email, need to wait. I just wanted to see if anyone else had ordered nandrolone decanoate and had received it in liquid form as well.
Thanks.

I ordered tadalafil raws back in June, 2022 and the potency seems very low. Maybe a bad batch? I tried it myself and gave it to several friends who told me the same thing. We've all had previous experience with tadalafil.

I'm considering giving it another try this year. What's everyone's experience with QSCs tadalafil

I have the same experience. 30 mg feels like 5-10 mg pharma Tadalafil.

I'm considering giving it another try this year. What's everyone's experience with QSCs tadalafil, sildenafil, vardenafil and PT-141?
Bought in autumn 2022 some TD, need to take between 20-40 mg to get the same "feels" as 5 mg pharma grade. Tried to take the powder as it is, to cap it, to make volumetric dilution with a suspension, to take it sublingually, no differences.
I'm not saying it's bunk, no proof with proper testing just make this statement merely an opinion/sensation. I've complete trust in QSC, had a good experience buying the products and asking for help.
Not tried other PDE5i or PT-141, but the latter is in schedule for the autumn/winter (want to make the order with lower temperature).
Can't wait to try all the other products I purchased