Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

I'm glad it's that easy for you man, but it depends where you live. Either way, I've been ordering from him for 2 years multiple orders never more than 1000usd at a time though, and all I'm saying is it was a much better experience for us Canadians 1-2 years ago. Now its dogshit lol. Also, QSC has a thing against Canadians he has stated it multiple times. The highest seizure rate of his packages is in Canada, and he also charges us the most fees. Anyway I'm out. If you're happy, then you're happy. His product wasnt terrible, it was hit or miss. I've had good experiences with him in the past, just not anymore.
Hilarious. I knew you were Canadian. That's wild lol all of them really do act the same

Raws came in. Emailed about which one is superdrol, dianabol and telmisartan, no answer. Previous orders came with some letters to distinguish the raw. These are just labeled 1, 2 and 3.

Sorry bro but vid needs to be 10 seconds long with more ass shaking and gen Z dancing if you plan on going TikTok viral
Hell no. If I see some unprofessional and idiotic behaviors like those, I'd never buy anything again.

I love these simple production and instruction videos. I wish we had more of them.

Raws came in. Emailed about which one is superdrol, dianabol and telmisartan, no answer. Previous orders came with some letters to distinguish the raw. These are just labeled 1, 2 and 3.
Rumors say if he doesn't immediately reply to your email he wants you to send him another email every 20 seconds. Trust me.

Tracy is probably still playing catch up on emails. I got a response back last night asking for the same info. Raws are shipped unlabeled everyone has to ask for identification