Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

QSC used to be good 1-2 years ago. Now he"s a bitch to deal with and tries to charge you as many fees as possible to be a greedy fuck. In the end he's not much cheaper than domestic. I couldnt deal with this moron so I decided to order domestic instead which went way more smoothly.

He removed credit card/debit card as a payment method, so I tried to pay via Bitcoin and this dumbass told me there's a 8% fee for paying Bitcoin. Most braindead thing I've ever heard. Not to mention he charges you 20% just to not have your package seized lmao. His product is hit or miss at the end of the day too.

In conclusion, you're paying 30% of your total order in fees just to actually receive your package and not have it seized by customs which is actually laughable. The rep is disrespectful and annoying as fuck to deal with, and his product is hit or miss at the end of the day. That's all I gotta say.

Tell us how you feel? Ya some of its not the best , but u can order local and use PayPal and $0 in fees , and have order in 2-3 days max. The only gripe Is the stoppers and tops are not convenient, but that’s all. All products tested . Even the ones that come back less then par.. hard to beat

QSC used to be good 1-2 years ago. Now he"s a bitch to deal with and tries to charge you as many fees as possible to be a greedy fuck. In the end he's not much cheaper than domestic. I couldnt deal with this moron so I decided to order domestic instead which went way more smoothly.

He removed credit card/debit card as a payment method, so I tried to pay via Bitcoin and this dumbass told me there's a 8% fee for paying Bitcoin. Most braindead thing I've ever heard. Not to mention he charges you 20% just to not have your package seized lmao. His product is hit or miss at the end of the day too.

In conclusion, you're paying 30% of your total order in fees just to actually receive your package and not have it seized by customs which is actually laughable. The rep is disrespectful and annoying as fuck to deal with, and his product is hit or miss at the end of the day. That's all I gotta say.
Thanks for the info. Don't let the door hit you on the way out.

Tell us how you feel? Ya some of its not the best , but u can order local and use PayPal and $0 in fees , and have order in 2-3 days max. The only gripe Is the stoppers and tops are not convenient, but that’s all. All products tested . Even the ones that come back less then par.. hard to beat
I'm glad it's that easy for you man, but it depends where you live. Either way, I've been ordering from him for 2 years multiple orders never more than 1000usd at a time though, and all I'm saying is it was a much better experience for us Canadians 1-2 years ago. Now its dogshit lol. Also, QSC has a thing against Canadians he has stated it multiple times. The highest seizure rate of his packages is in Canada, and he also charges us the most fees. Anyway I'm out. If you're happy, then you're happy. His product wasnt terrible, it was hit or miss. I've had good experiences with him in the past, just not anymore.

I'm glad it's that easy for you man, but it depends where you live. Either way, I've been ordering from him for 2 years multiple orders never more than 1000usd at a time though, and all I'm saying is it was a much better experience for us Canadians 1-2 years ago. Now its dogshit lol. Also, QSC has a thing against Canadians he has stated it multiple times. The highest seizure rate of his packages is in Canada, and he also charges us the most fees. Anyway I'm out. If you're happy, then you're happy. His product wasnt terrible, it was hit or miss. I've had good experiences with him in the past, just not anymore.
Move to a country like ours that doesn't give a flying fuck about PEDs and you are golden then. Your PM is focusing on the alphabet people rights, giving access to 30mil mental illnesses as genders, but PEDs are the evil.

It's not QSC, it's your fucking country.

@PissedPajamas meditrope are not gmp certified thats marketing brother. if were GMP certified you could check on FDA website. (and of course thats not the case jins and anematrope(or whatever they are called) are legal registered brands sold in pharma though, assuming not knock offs) so obv that is not the case... very possible the lab produces other things GMP or possible may meet most requirements. while certainly possible some generics sell raws to chinese licensed brands to sell, my sense is that is unlikely. but when a lab claims something that is OBVIOUSLY untrue chances are even more unlikely they have the best standards. I mean even certified above ground companies get there pee pee slapped for not being clean enough or whatever

basically, for a finished product unless diverted from pharmacy your not getting GMP. for example, if meditropes were actually GMP they would have dosage on the package along with DIN and a monograph expiry and manufactured dat etc.

Hi

Sorry for late replies, I am working on catching up the delay, I took the weekend off, and got back injured in sport monday, and I am dealing now with several hundreds of delayed emails, apologize about it.

100g test C raws available EU domestic 85€ per 100g. (German warehouse)

HGH pens will be available next week EU domestic. (Spanish warehouse)
1 box = 5x 36iu = 5 pens of 36iu each , price will be announced later.

Tirzepatide 15mg kits already in stock and some preorders has been shipped.

NAD+ kits 10x140mg $60/kit available

For Alibaba payments, we no longer accept alibaba payments for:
Tirzepatide orders (trying to get rid of impatient Reddit Karens)
Canadian orders: long randrom transit times, 3 months awaiting time from last tracking update to reship. So it doesn't match the trade insurance.
Countries who have no reship policy: Norway, Turkey, India, african countries, Israel, Middle east, Peru, Mexico, Chile, Brazil..

For the rest of orders, customers can still pay using alibaba.
Will EU/Spain warehouse ever hold Primo?

Don't you think QSC would instate a no-reship policy to Canada if high seizure rate was the case, like they've done for other countries such as Turkey?

Cool. It's definitely his fault your custom's actually does there job.

its not like its something unique to his sales.

Seems like the majority of complaints are from Canada or other countries with strict rules. That’s a real bummer for you guys. I’ve ordered more orders than I can count at this point, and everything has been perfect