Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

I don't doubt its on the way. nor am I suggested I am getting screwed over.

just certain products/sizes need a proper security and safety of shipping.

my first package is due to arrive soon. This was placed 5 weeks ago. I am just ancy cause I needed semaglutide a week ago lol. But thats why people should stock up when they can.

everything is moving slowly, but it has to.
I’m at 2 months on my first US Dom-reship. Never again will I choose that option. All my many other orders were China post and it’s like a 20 day wait.

I’m at 2 months on my first US Dom-reship. Never again will I choose that option. All my many other orders were China post and it’s like a 20 day wait.
I think it depends on what you are ordering...

peptides through china post is fine imo... I wouldnt do that with raws.

Think finished oils is probably a no-go too?
I mean, its up to you.

my thing is.

"How bad would this be if I got caught?"

IF it was oil, they may let it pass through and say fuck it.

if its a brick of powder... they might test to make sure it isnt something else.

I personally would pay the extra money for a peace of mind.

There are several studies where they treated women from age 20-50ish with rHGH and almost all saw reduction is symptoms.

The hypothesis is that fibro sufferers either have a little bit low hgh naturally OR (the more likely scenario imo) there are genetic defects in the enzymes that do the conversion of HGH to igf1 and other growth factors so they convert really poorly. Thus by greatly increasing the amount of hgh getting to the inefficiently converting enzymes you get an increase in the growth factors.

I think it is this because of the fascia pain that is a hallmark of fibro, igf1 and other growth factors are the things that are telling the fascia muscle cells/fibers to repair themselves. So a lack of those growth factors could easily lead to this kind of muscular pain.

This is all bro science and best guess work. The one thing I can say is that HGH had taken my wife from being disabled to being at the peak of health. Not to mention SUUUUPER hot haha
Anyone looking for the article, here’s the link. My wife also has FM, and did reallywell on carnivore diet, nearly complete symptom reduction. After having our boy, and loosening up the diet, she is getting symptoms again. Might need to bulk order some hgh. I’m waiting to see the price on the pen kits for international.

Anyone looking for the article, here’s the link. My wife also has FM, and did reallywell on carnivore diet, nearly complete symptom reduction. After having our boy, and loosening up the diet, she is getting symptoms again. Might need to bulk order some hgh. I’m waiting to see the price on the pen kits for international.

Diet is so huge in controlling symptom for sure. Any diet geared towards lowering inflammation seems beneficial.

I hope your able to get your wife some relief brother. I know how hard it is t9 see the person you love suffering.

Thanks for posting the studies. I'm at the gym/too lazy to do it

Would like to test it, it's in schedule in the near future, but as far as now that's my experience. I've tried pharma grade (purchased at pharmacy store) and this is the comparison regarded my feelings. I don't assume that the latter are reliable or that's QSC TD is crap, also because I can feel it just taking a greater dosage...just sharing my experience.
Been taking it for the last two months at 2-3 scoops a day using the big scoop on the orange micro spoon. I think the half-life might be 48 hrs so I probably have a lot in my system but my hard ons are intense.

Would like to test it, it's in schedule in the near future, but as far as now that's my experience. I've tried pharma grade (purchased at pharmacy store) and this is the comparison regarded my feelings. I don't assume that the latter are reliable or that's QSC TD is crap, also because I can feel it just taking a greater dosage...just sharing my experience.
It's important you tell us your experience. Sometimes there are bad batches and it happens with even the best of sources. It could be anything. Sometimes chemicals test as 99% but they aren't as effective because the raw materials aren't good or there were production issues. A good example is chiral molecules, which have two stereoisomers. Sometimes you get too much of one of the stereoisomers, and the drug will test well, but be ineffective. Shit happens. You never know. The best thing is to tell your experience because then we can compare experiences and let the source know if they have to go and look at a product more closely.

Thanks for posting that study. Should be interesting for @Laxbro88 too.

I don't trust mg scales either. Can be off quite a bit. Unless it's over 1000 it's not ideal.

The minimum for the mg scale is 1mg and those things range from 1mg to 20,000 mg typically.

Its super easy to be off on those.
I actually find if you pour 1 gram on a mg/jewelry scale and scoop off of the mound, its more accurate as compared to weighing out the amount seperately.

Thats how i cap, then ill weigh each cap after. And the caps have a slight variance too.

But this has been pretty solid.